London - is it getting shitter?

Is London getting shitter?

• Yes. Move it to a different planet

Votes: 144 89.4%
  • No. I love it. Roll out the barrel etc.

Votes: 17 10.6%

• Total voters
I've known a few people ask me to disconnect radiators to wallpaper behind them........ nowhere else to put them except in the garden....... hour later, they've vanished.
Do you think these people were abducted by aliens then?

Possibly worthy of a different thread as I think that also happens in America a lot.

Site Admin

War Hero
There‘s really no minimum wage jobs in Buckinghamshire?

47F7A3C9-233E-4F01-95BF-A3EB8E3CDBE0.jpeg

Giving people just 24 hours notice wether to accept a relocation to another part of the country is a bit shoddy… if true.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
All to do with "yooman rights innit" and nothing to do with responsibility and effort as far as I can see.

Londo

LE
A Pole with 3 kids, demands a home in one of the most expensive cities in the world........ rent- free?

High time pragmatic thinking is needed.......
Wonder why she is here whinging rather than living in that utopia that is Poland ?
I believer the cost of living is quite cheap there and there must be lots of empty properties keeping the cost of accommodation down .
Benefits not so good perhaps ?

(just had a quick shufti on google and costs/prices seem to be about half of ours and as a single parent would get unemployment benefits as opposed to 13 months stop for other people)
What's keeping her here ?

Site Admin

War Hero
Hmmm...split up with her bloke in 2012, yet has a 5 year old who looks remarkably like her elder siblings.
Seems to be a tad economical with the truth.

Yes, they can go and live with the dad/sperm donor and she can move to Derby, I’m sure she’ll find another cleaning job up there. Anyway it’s not far from Stoke i.e. the birthplace of Armitage Shanks. Surely as someone who has scrubbed a few water closets in her time isn’t that her Graceland…?!

Wonder why she is here whinging rather than living in that utopia that is Poland ?
I believer the cost of living is quite cheap there and there must be lots of empty properties keeping the cost of accommodation down .
Benefits not so good perhaps ?

(just had a quick shufti on google and costs/prices seem to be about half of ours and as a single parent would get unemployment benefits as opposed to 13 months stop for other people)
What's keeping her here ?
Black cock.

I always find it funny when people in the UK complain about having to relocate because that's where the opportunities are - Try the Middle East where many of the Asians had travelled thousands of miles to work and send money home to care for their extended families. Often 3 years without a trip home, depending on their contracts.

Obviously Waltham Forest Council need all their houses and flats for the dingy divers. Or they can be done up for yuppies to gentrify the place. Locals can move out.

And with 1 day still to go:

Murder investigation as 15-year-old boy stabbed to death in south London

There have now been 29 teenage killings in London this year, equalling 2008’s record high.

There have now been 29 teenage killings in London this year, equalling 2008’s record high.

I know the park he was stabbed in. It's not far from where my Dad used to live.

It's a pretty normal part of town. He probably went to the new secondary school 2 minutes down the road from the park.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

I notice that the social service commander Alex Murray made the usual sort of statement.

Latest Threads