London - is it getting shitter?

Is London getting shitter?

• Yes. Move it to a different planet

Votes: 141 89.2%
  • No. I love it. Roll out the barrel etc.

Votes: 17 10.8%

• Total voters
In accordance with the title of this thread if this 'record' is broken by 31 Dec 2021 then (one element of the answer is) yes, London is getting measurably sh**ter.

The Metropolitan Police said the number of teenage homicides in London had already reached 26 in 2021 - just three less than the record 29 teenage killings recorded in 2008.

The above IMHO would have been higher had the NHC gone ahead.

Londo

LE
Keyword search: ‘London Shitter’

Best comment ....
To be fair, she did well getting that arse in there in the first place.
----------------------- :D:D:D

But what a vile creature that was in more ways than one .

bestri10

Old-Salt
Keyword search: ‘London Shitter’

I mean where I live in south east london there are always people pissing up walls and shops infront of people at all times of the day no matter who is about watching, had one women squat down in daylight infront of my gym and go, i find it hard to ignore the fact that the hundreds i have seen doing it are either african or indian, but i have never seen someone shitting out and about like that, i dont think.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Two men were arrested after Police found a Submachine gun hidden inside a car speaker !
they were driving in Convoy in Southwark S.E. London when they were stopped by Police
who found a PM-63 RAK in a speaker on the rear seat of the vehicle

newFile.jpg

but on a more cheerful note

The Ultra Low Emission Zone has made bugger all difference to Londons air quality, but then if you allow thousands of people to drive 2 miles to work in large diesel vehicles what can you expect ?

Londo

LE
Two men were arrested after Police found a Submachine gun hidden inside a car speaker !
they were driving in Convoy in Southwark S.E. London when they were stopped by Police

newFile.jpg

The Ultra Low Emission Zone has made bugger all difference to Londons air quality, but then if you allow thousands of people to drive 2 miles to work in large diesel vehicles what can you expect ?
Personally I prefer my sub machine guns to be a bit more stabby .

newFile.jpg

Was it a Sub Woofer?

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

Khan to have more money for diversity/equality purposes?