London Clubs (Army)

Sorry if this subject has already been done to death. Got a wedding to go to in London and need somewhere to stay.

Can anyone recommend a club to stay at - one where membership is not required, and isn't too pricey.

Many thanks

adonwar

Old-Salt
musicalmarvin said:
Sorry if this subject has already been done to death. Got a wedding to go to in London and need somewhere to stay.

Can anyone recommend a club to stay at - one where membership is not required, and isn't too pricey.

Many thanks

You can kip in my spare room if you want. £40 should do it. Zone 1 so v easy for a p1ssed Rupert to get back to.Not the Ritz but comfy all the same. Oh and no breakfast in bed you perv. :sleepy: :wink:

adonwar

Old-Salt
Check pm's

Facey_Romford

Old-Salt
Try the Victory Services Club just behing Marble Arch. Its a club for all ranks and just a brilliant central location if you need a crash pad.

You do have to join but it costs peanuts to do so and they have loads of rooms from real no-frills, issue beds type rooms for very little Geld to nicer en suite type things.

Give them a call. They're very relaxed.

Facey_Romford said:
Try the Victory Services Club just behing Marble Arch. Its a club for all ranks and just a brilliant central location if you need a crash pad.

You do have to join but it costs peanuts to do so and they have loads of rooms from real no-frills, issue beds type rooms for very little Geld to nicer en suite type things.

Give them a call. They're very relaxed.

I lodged at the Victory Services Club last summer. I paid about £35 quid for bed and breakfast, which is not bad.

What was bad was that I could have touched both walls with both hands - had the wallpaper not looked like it was festering and mouldy. And the couple in the next room kept me up all night with their talking.

Latest Threads