London 2012: What happens in the village, stays in the village?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by redshift, Jul 19, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well, they certainly are supplying a record no of condoms this year apparently, ~15 per person. Lot's of booze, sex and drugs? Sounds like a party!

[​IMG]

I hope all the orgies go well! You can't get a better way to implement diversity and "inclusion"! Yes, I am bit jealous...just a bit. :)

Athletes spill details on dirty secrets in the Olympic Village - ESPN The Magazine - ESPN

Rock on, boys and girls! :hump::thumright:

London 2012: Sex-mad athletes given record 150,000 condoms... 15 for every competitor - Mirror Online

2. 15 each? Is that just for one evening or something?

Let's be honest though, olympians are those weird kids who were up at 6 in the morning swimming, and were forced by their parents to focus on their sport instead of going out and getting pissed on supermarket vodka like every other 13 year old and as such have poor social skills.

We all know their 'wild sex parties' are really 3 blue wkd's and a lot of this:

condom.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. I hope they leave my Tom's bottom alone.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Note that the black condom is the biggest one.

5. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Look, we have an important meeting next Tuesday morning on the PPP deal for the new children's orphanage with Bovis Lend Lease and one would hate to intrude upon your personal life... but two words?

Exclusion order.

Dont blow the tank when we are so close?

6. I was worried for a short time sport might intrude on contracting, property development, personal aggrandissment of officials/politicians, tax-payer paid jollies, and general fornication........ but I now stand reassured.

• Like Like x 1
  7. You're making the red one self-conscious now!

8. Caecilius

Caecilius LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

And the yellow is the smallest...

9. They didn't have this in Linford Cristies era.

10. Hey, I'm not the one who's perpetuating racial stereotypes here! And at the Olympics too, tut tut! :)

11. Just get yourself a spare cleaners uniform and sneak into the village. Take some chloroform and cable ties and you're sorted.

12. Did you here about Cathy Freeman's husband? He thought he had cancer because of the black moll on the end of his dick.

13. *childish sing-song* Draw us a piccy, Uncle Goaty!

14. Ah fuck. Give us a sec.

15. Here ya go.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2