London 2012: What happens in the village, stays in the village?

Well, they certainly are supplying a record no of condoms this year apparently, ~15 per person. Lot's of booze, sex and drugs? Sounds like a party!

I hope all the orgies go well! You can't get a better way to implement diversity and "inclusion"! Yes, I am bit jealous...just a bit. :)

Athletes spill details on dirty secrets in the Olympic Village - ESPN The Magazine - ESPN

So while Lakatos claimed a first-floor suite for himself, the remaining rooms were there for the taking. The first to claim space that night were some Team USA track and field fellas.

"The next morning," Lakatos says, "swear to God, the entire women's 4x100 relay team of some Scandinavian-looking country walks out of the house, followed by boys from our side. And I'm just going, 'Holy crap, we'd watched these girls run the night before.'"

And on it went for eight days as scores of Olympians, male and female, trickled into the shooter's house -- and that's what everyone called it, Shooters' House -- at all hours, stopping by an Oakley duffel bag overflowing with condoms procured from the village's helpful medical clinic. After a while, it dawned on Lakatos: "I'm running a friggin' brothel in the Olympic Village! I've never witnessed so much debauchery in my entire life."
American shot-putter and silver and bronze medalist John Godina thought he'd seen it all in Atlanta: late-night hookups, friends disappearing for days at a time. But he hadn't seen anything like the dorm room in Sydney he shared with a javelin thrower, which had instantly become a revolving door of women without backstories. "It's like Vegas," Godina explains. "You learn not to ask a lot of questions."

That randy roommate of Godina's, Greer, picks up the story: Each day, the shaggy blond was visited by three women, sometimes just hours apart -- an accomplished pole vaulter and former flame; a mighty hurdler who "tried to dominate me," Greer says; and a "very talented" vacationer from Scandinavia. Greer says his Olympian partners were, like him, looking to "complete the Olympics training puzzle."
Rock on, boys and girls! :hump::thumright:

London 2012: Sex-mad athletes given record 150,000 condoms... 15 for every competitor - Mirror Online

15 each? Is that just for one evening or something?

Let's be honest though, olympians are those weird kids who were up at 6 in the morning swimming, and were forced by their parents to focus on their sport instead of going out and getting pissed on supermarket vodka like every other 13 year old and as such have poor social skills.

We all know their 'wild sex parties' are really 3 blue wkd's and a lot of this:

condom.jpg

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
I hope they leave my Tom's bottom alone.
Look, we have an important meeting next Tuesday morning on the PPP deal for the new children's orphanage with Bovis Lend Lease and one would hate to intrude upon your personal life... but two words?

Exclusion order.

Dont blow the tank when we are so close?

I was worried for a short time sport might intrude on contracting, property development, personal aggrandissment of officials/politicians, tax-payer paid jollies, and general fornication........ but I now stand reassured.

They didn't have this in Linford Cristies era.

M

Mark The Convict

Hey, I'm not the one who's perpetuating racial stereotypes here! And at the Olympics too, tut tut! :)

Fuck oh goat one, how many of those Truckline pads did you pilfer? Or, methinks, your carrying out a bit of 'product placement' here on arrse? A cunning plan, we'll have our brit cousins buying parts for their Vauxalls in no time.

Who'd want to put his 15 condoms through this fucker.......any takers.......?

........and she's got her 15 condoms as well.......frightening stuff!!!!!!!

G

goatrutar

Fuck oh goat one, how many of those Truckline pads did you pilfer? Or, methinks, your carrying out a bit of 'product placement' here on arrse? A cunning plan, we'll have our brit cousins buying parts for their Vauxalls in no time.
I'm running low on those pads. I'll snaffle some more when I buy some more oil. We get them off our parts supplier as well but they're a bit small.

Who'd want to put his 15 condoms through this fucker.......any takers.......?

........and she's got her 15 condoms as well.......frightening stuff!!!!!!!
This is the NAAFI, you wont be short of takers.

I am waiting for the TV advert;

DUREX official sponsors of the Olympic party scene.