London 10km for Combat Stress

Z

Zarathustra

People of Arrse,
on Sunday 11th July I will be running the Asics London 10km for Combat Stress. This is a very worthy cause and just incase anyone here has never heard of Combat Stress you can find out about they charity and the good work they do HERE.

Payday isn't far away now and if you'd like to sponsor me you can do so HERE some come on guys I'm not asking for much so don't be jack

crow_bag said:
Not too sure, I know they've planned s picnic thing for after the race though
If it's on a par with last year's post race get together, you'll enjoy the buzz.

dropshortjock said:
Crow_bag -

I am too, see you there. Don't CS want to get some sort of picture post-event?
My bold - There was a few group shots taken................ some of them are still in my camera :oops:

crow_bag said:
People of Arrse,
on Sunday 11th July I will be running the Asics London 10km for Combat Stress. This is a very worthy cause and just incase anyone here has never heard of Combat Stress you can find out about they charity and the good work they do HERE.

Payday isn't far away now and if you'd like to sponsor me you can do so HERE some come on guys I'm not asking for much so don't be jack
Ran with the combined Combat Stress/ARRSE team back in 2007 and hugely enjoyed it. Only sorry I can't do it again this year. Finances are tight, but I'll contribute what I can.

oldbaldy

LE
Mentalist said:
Is it too late to enter?
We are now recruiting for runners to participate in the British London 10K. If you are interested in running on behalf of Combat Stress and raising money then please contact Richard Howard on 01372 841624 or via email at: richard.howard@combatstress.org.uk. As the charity pays for each place, we ask that runners who gain a place to raise a minimum of £100 through sponsorship. Last year's run was a great success and we aim to raise even more this year with your help!
Combat Stress Site

Soldier_Girl said:
crow_bag, I'll be running this for Combat Stress as well ... so will be seeing you and dropshortjock there!
I'll ensure that I have a wide angle lens on the camera then :D :D

Soldier_Girl said:
crow_bag, I'll be running this for Combat Stress as well ... so will be seeing you and dropshortjock there!
I fear that once the first table spoon of watery jism has been spilled inside you on a creaky bed in someones pitspace your enthusiasm will wane somewhat.

Good effort c-b.

Donation made

Smudge

oldbaldy said:
Mentalist said:
Is it too late to enter?
We are now recruiting for runners to participate in the British London 10K. If you are interested in running on behalf of Combat Stress and raising money then please contact Richard Howard on 01372 841624 or via email at: richard.howard@combatstress.org.uk. As the charity pays for each place, we ask that runners who gain a place to raise a minimum of £100 through sponsorship. Last year's run was a great success and we aim to raise even more this year with your help!
Combat Stress Site
Cheers.