London 10km for Combat Stress

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by Zarathustra, Jun 27, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. People of Arrse,
    on Sunday 11th July I will be running the Asics London 10km for Combat Stress. This is a very worthy cause and just incase anyone here has never heard of Combat Stress you can find out about they charity and the good work they do HERE.

Payday isn't far away now and if you'd like to sponsor me you can do so HERE some come on guys I'm not asking for much so don't be jack

2. Crow_bag -

I am too, see you there. Don't CS want to get some sort of picture post-event?

3. Not too sure, I know they've planned s picnic thing for after the race though

4. Is it too late to enter?

5. Afternoon Bump

6. If it's on a par with last year's post race get together, you'll enjoy the buzz.

7. My bold - There was a few group shots taken................ some of them are still in my camera :oops:

8. Ran with the combined Combat Stress/ARRSE team back in 2007 and hugely enjoyed it. Only sorry I can't do it again this year. Finances are tight, but I'll contribute what I can.

9. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Combat Stress Site

10. crow_bag, I'll be running this for Combat Stress as well ... so will be seeing you and dropshortjock there!

11. I'll ensure that I have a wide angle lens on the camera then :D :D

12. Extra-wide ... especially for arse shots (just to be sure) :p

13. I fear that once the first table spoon of watery jism has been spilled inside you on a creaky bed in someones pitspace your enthusiasm will wane somewhat.

14. Good effort c-b.

Donation made

Smudge