Londo’s mum - condolences thread

And how is m'Centauri foundling today?

I find this needs typing with extra care.

Plague boy. Don't scratch the buboes.

Mrs Londo does not need to hoover up Londobuboeflakes as well has having to carry your tea upstairs and pour it down a straw wedged in the doorseals of your isolation cell.

Londo

LE
I'm late as well, with no idea how I missed this.

Really sorry for your loss @Londo and I've sanctioned myself for slack drills.
I'm sure there was a comment or comments from you near the start of the thread @Arte_et_Marte . and if there were any slack drills I've not noticed and anyway I'm a very forgiving person .:)

One little event to come out of this was that three days after she passed I started to get PM's from her on Farcebook . Spooked me for a few moment then I figured out that one of my nephews must have picked up her effects from the care home and found them on her I pad .
I think her last couple of weeks she must have been a bit confused and although she could type messages she had forgotten or was too tired to hit 'send' .

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
Book Reviewer
I'm sure there was a comment or comments from you near the start of the thread @Arte_et_Marte . and if there were any slack drills I've not noticed and anyway I'm a very forgiving person .:)

One little event to come out of this was that three days after she passed I started to get PM's from her on Farcebook . Spooked me for a few moment then I figured out that one of my nephews must have picked up her effects from the care home and found them on her I pad .
I think her last couple of weeks she must have been a bit confused and although she could type messages she had forgotten or was too tired to hit 'send' .
Keep thinking of the fun stuff mate.

So sorry for your loss mate, i do know how you feel, as i had the phone call back in February from my sister, telling me my wonderful father had died. i hung up without saying a word. It still hurts.

Old Arty aint as late as me, Missed this, and Im blessed if I know how. My condolences @Londo, really sorry to hear - having lost both parents, I really get the awful void that ensues.

Last edited:

Ursus Major

War Hero
Lately to the party my condolences Londo. I lost my Ma a week last Tuesday. Doing the house clearance, arranging the funeral and wake, separating fighting brothers; 300 miles from home…

Londo

LE
So sorry for your loss mate, i do know how you feel, as i had the phone call back in February from my sister, telling me my wonderful father had died. i hung up without saying a word. It still hurts.
Thank you . Yes that hurt eases but never entirely goes .

Londo

LE
Old Arty aint as late as me, Missed this, and Im blessed if I know how. My condolences @Londo, really sorry to hear - having lost both parents, I really get the awful void that ensues.
Thank you and like you I am now an orphan . Yes there is a void as I lost my dad about 20 years ago . Him and his car dead in a ditch in France . They think it was a heart attack .

Londo

LE
Lately to the party my condolences Londo. I lost my Ma a week last Tuesday. Doing the house clearance, arranging the funeral and wake, separating fighting brothers; 300 miles from home…
Thank you and condolences on your loss . Fortunately I have been spared what you have had to do as I have two nephews who took on those jobs and sorted everything out . Good lads both .

Latest Threads