Londo’s mum - condolences thread

Don't know how I'll be after the funeral though . I'll deal with that when it comes .

My mother died last month, we buried her last week, we made the best of a bad day.

My sometimes distant family rallied around & where very frankly amazing

I know if I need it, #ARRSE would have reached out & sent some nugget(s) in fancy dress to add real dignity to to the day ;)

My mother died last month, we buried her last week, we made the best of a bad day.

I know if I need it, #ARRSE would have reached out & sent some nugget(s) in fancy dress to add real dignity to to the day ;)
My sincere condolences also & good to hear it went well.

Londo

LE

My condolences

Chef

LE
@Londo I hadn't seen this thread and can only repeat my condolences.

If it's any comfort to you, as has been said you don't have to tidy your room.

You can also stay up as late as you like and drink Sunny Delight until you ping round the room like a pinball.

Londo

LE
@Londo I hadn't seen this thread and can only repeat my condolences.

If it's any comfort to you, as has been said you don't have to tidy your room.

You can also stay up as late as you like and drink Sunny Delight until you ping round the room like a pinball.
Thank you . Tidied my room a few months back so doesn't need doing again just yet .

He's not having any Sunny D - he 'll only spill it and perma stain the carpet..........

I reckon someone should get a randomly sent, ' You must wear fancy dress, it's what she wanted', invite and then have a sweep on who turns up wearing it - Like Rodders & Del Boy.