LOL

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Blogg, Dec 3, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yes, yes, been floating around for a little while but...........

My Mother in Law (who has been mildly bonkers for years but has now gone into religous nut case mode) has just called up Mrs B. and asked if either of my sons use this terrible expression, which was discussed in great depth at her bible study class this very evening and they were all urged to spread the word.

LOL? RALMFAO

Attached Files:

• lol.jpg
      lol.jpg
      File size:
      45.8 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Fucking champion.can I keep shagging prostitutes then.lol.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Ahh thats why Cameron was using it

4. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

So if I say SAS it means Save All Satanists? ITV is I Tolerate Vegans? RLC is Ruddy Lunatic Chaffeurs? etc. etc.

5. I think people who write this shit have already been used for medical experiments. Unfortunately it wasnt in pathology.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using ARRSE mobile app

6. Dunno what went on above. I quoted goatys post and that random shit came up. New android arrse app?????

Sent from my GT-I9100 using ARRSE mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. ND, I thought RLC was Really Lazy Cunts!........LOL...in a Mawhawhaw...devil type laugh!

8. Going to be a lot of traumatised 12 year olds out there after that little revelation.

• Like Like x 1
  9. A religious distant relative has the wrong idea of it's meaning. At a funeral last year I noticed his sympathy card said. "Sorry for your loss. LOL".

Stupid twat is a doctor as well.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I knew a dyslexic satanist. Sold his soul to Santa.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

sebcoe, what does "Mawhawhaw" mean? TSO and I have tried to work out that anagram and it's as hard as Sudoku...