LOL! You bunch of cnuts!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Corporal, Apr 1, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I mentioned in a thread that I have a new job. To all you that have asked, I am NOT a men's room attendant, gay bath house cleaner or a used condom collector. I am also not giving hand jobs in Blackpool nor am I scrapping the scabs off of Cait's fish flaps.

I work in the defense industry, nothing exciting, I just don't what I can talk about yet. Those of you nice enough to PM me (no shorfuse, I am NOT a homo :D ), I'll let you know more later.

2. C'MON, Corp...fess up...you're the test pilot for the new Kevlar undershorts..

since you got no balls, it doesn't matter if anything gets shot off during the perfornance evaluation on the firing range... :roll:

3. You are involved in the design of a new uniform for the USMC. Having seen the initial drawings Might I make a suggestion. The viking horns would be better on the OUTSIDE of the kevlar helmet. Also The coconut shell bikinis and grass skirts need a more secure buckle fastening rather than the elastic shown on fig1.1. Hope this helps Corp.

4. Oi i dont have scabs on my flaps!! ..... Open sores maybe but definatly not scabs! :D

Anyway stop bigging your new job up and get back to work.... Disneyland have put a search out for you Tinkerbell :D

5. Working in a Macdonalds on a military base flipping burgers.... Hmmm good job!

6. Giving hand jobs for crack is not a job at best its a hobby

7. Is being ctauch's full-time sex-slave as fun as you thought it was going to be then Corpse? :twisted: :lol:

8. [​IMG]

Corps new job in Walmart.......selling BB guns :roll:

9. Let me speak for corps; NO it is not fun at all.

Corp's that fecking cnut has been whining so bad about being tied up outside that the SPCA has cited me for animal cruelity. I have since muzzeled him with a ball gag
    [​IMG]

:lol: :lol: