Logging on at Work?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Legs, Feb 20, 2006.

?
  1. Yes, I'm serving and using a military computer.

23.6%
  2. Yes, I'm a civvy (or former serviceman/woman) using a work computer.

53.5%
  3. I'm off today, but I am serving and on my own computer.

8.7%
  4. I'm on the dole.

2.4%
  5. I've retired.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I work for myself or from home and use my own computer.

11.8%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So how many here are (supposed to be) at work, and are killing time in an otherwise boring time, or searching for some sanity(?) or a laugh to ease the stress of work?

2. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

if you're from an IT department somewhere, then of course I'm not logging on at work.

3. Can we have a student catergory please?

4. that would be the 4th one down :wink:

5. Fair point, but not with these fees :D

6. At work but with a constant look out for stasi

7. true :)

8. The only time I look in to Arrse is during working hours!!!

9. Also wearing tin foil under my helmet (on my head!)

10. What does 'ampersand-hash-zero-three-nine' mean? Oh, and yes, I'm at work!!

Edited to write the symbols/numbers in as Arrse wouldn't accept them!!

11. Have my own office, with the back of the PC facing the door, so the Netzis won't catch me!

12. Its basically the way the forum handles a single quote ' because otherwise it causes no end of problems when writing the information to the database. My civvie job involves working with code like this, can be a real pain in the arrse.

I tend to spend most of my work time on arrse, its the only thing which keeps me going throughout the day...

13. New option 7

I'm serving but working within a civilian company and I am constantly logged on to ARRSE during working hours.

I'd like to say a big thanks to my line manager and my business group leader for making the IT dept give up and allow access (for research purposes of course)

14. constantly logged on to ARRSE but also developing a neck problem where i have to contort myself to observe all the managerial arrse kissing types.