log sniffing

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by big_red, Jan 28, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Do any arssers enjoy the simple pleasures of occasionally sniffing their own excreta? I find that snapping off a good size fikey whilst in motion and giving it a good sniffing is quite uplifting. I reckon, if put on a plate with 5 others, I could sniff my log out.
  2. This one of yours?

3. Ahhhh, in log sniffing circles that's known as a 'FB' (Fray Bentos). Not too well baked, a nice crisp top layer with a smooth soft inner, just like an over ripe banana. I'd love to crack that one open and give it a good sniff. On the nose, I guess I could smell dark fruits, tobacco and a slight 'gamey-ness'. She's quite a good example.
  4. Shouldn't this topic appear on a German website/forum??
  5. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

it's a load of shite if you ask me.
  6. I seem to recall seeing a similar one in a field in Zummerzet, the locals called it a 'crap circle'.
  7. The owner of that should be quite proud.

I can't say I enjoy the bouquet of logs, but I quite enjoy my farts and like to share them with many others.
  8. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

as a great man once said, 'everyone likes the smell of their own brand dont they?'
  9. I can't deny the satisfaction I get from letting out a big smelly ripper in my own company.

Others don't appreciate it so much unfortunately.
  10. I kill dogs with my farts.

11. You also kill threads with your posts.
  12. Its long been part of my post dump routine to be honest.
    I always inspect every sheet used for traces of poop.
  13. I don't have a choice seeing that my poo hole is only 18 inches below my nostrils.

Edited for nonsensical gibberish.
  14. you, are indeed, a very sick chap......................................................

15. I always inspect every sheet used for traces of blood.

I still remember a friend's young son - 30-ish - who died a horrible death from colon cancer.