log sniffing

big_red

Old-Salt
Do any arssers enjoy the simple pleasures of occasionally sniffing their own excreta? I find that snapping off a good size fikey whilst in motion and giving it a good sniffing is quite uplifting. I reckon, if put on a plate with 5 others, I could sniff my log out.

This one of yours?

steveturd.jpg

big_red

Old-Salt
This one of yours?

steveturd.jpg

Ahhhh, in log sniffing circles that's known as a 'FB' (Fray Bentos). Not too well baked, a nice crisp top layer with a smooth soft inner, just like an over ripe banana. I'd love to crack that one open and give it a good sniff. On the nose, I guess I could smell dark fruits, tobacco and a slight 'gamey-ness'. She's quite a good example.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
as a great man once said, 'everyone likes the smell of their own brand dont they?'

Ciggie

On ROPS
On ROPs
I kill dogs with my farts.

Its long been part of my post dump routine to be honest.
I always inspect every sheet used for traces of poop.

L

Lechies

I don't have a choice seeing that my poo hole is only 18 inches below my nostrils.

Edited for nonsensical gibberish.

you, are indeed, a very sick chap......................................................

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I always inspect every sheet used for traces of blood.

I still remember a friend's young son - 30-ish - who died a horrible death from colon cancer.

Fresh blood is probably not going to indicate cancer, more likely piles or just a burst capilliary. If it's loads of blood then it's been nice knowing you. If it's black tarry stools Guinness or again it's been nice knowing you.

Fresh blood is probably not going to indicate cancer, more likely piles or just a burst capilliary. If it's loads of blood then it's been nice knowing you. If it's black tarry stools Guinness or again it's been nice knowing you.

I know. So far I've been lucky with the minor stuff, but it's still an attention getter.

Latest Threads