• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Log Out

Just a random note, are people aware that ARRSE does not log you out when you log off the net?

Particularly important when using a public computer. I have lost count of how many times I have accessed ARRSe to find someone elses user name on the screen. Could be bad for your career!

Delete your cookies if you're worried. I've been know to browse at work, and I wouldn't want then to know how much i enjoy my time in the Naafi!

Ventress

LE
FLLnurse said:
Just a random note, are people aware that ARRSE does not log you out when you log off the net?

Particularly important when using a public computer. I have lost count of how many times I have accessed ARRSe to find someone elses user name on the screen. Could be bad for your career!
But absolutley hilarious concequences.

Latest Threads