Log onto iPad problem?

This am went to iPad to read arrse, using Safari, needed password, not had to do that for years.It won't accept the password, which I know is correct.Tried via Chrome no problem
Any thoughts?

Have you tried a reboot?

ETA: I know that's pretty much a "Well, Duh!" suggestion, but we do tend for for get the basic fixes.

Last edited:
I usually go to that after cursing at mine first. It might be a glitch with the *cough* site. I have an app for an outdoor store that has refused to recognize my password and has stubbornly refused to let me change it.

Unplug it, count to ten and plug it back in.
Always worked for the commodore 64.

Probably need to plug it into iTunes and delete your entire life. You do back it up every night don't you?

My iPad is gerfed

Now message saying
"Safari could not open the page because the server stopped responding"
Giving up now.Will try again on the morrow.

I know the password, Arrse won't accept it!
Are we at cross purposes here? Is it just Arrse being an arse. If so, just click the forgotten password option on the log-in screen and reset it.

If it is the iPad then the password that you remember but the iPad has forgotten is about as much use as a password that the iPad knows but you have forgotten.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Try emptying your cache, then hard logoff and full reboot.

Are we at cross purposes here? Is it just Arrse being an arse. If so, just click the forgotten password option on the log-in screen and reset it.

If it is the iPad then the password that you remember but the iPad has forgotten is about as much use as a password that the iPad knows but you have forgotten.
He's tried that already. Vanman, just download Chrome from the App store.