LoF and your hate?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Jon_B, Mar 29, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ------------------------
  2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Watch and Shoot; Watch and Shoot :D
  3. Hmm... a seagull.
  4. Okaaay........ Mr J Brown, perhaps we'll begin proceedings with a detailed explination from you on the training and selection critieria leading to the award of your 'Lieutenant' title?
  5. Nobody had voiced any opinion on you self-aggrandizing fantasists since February 15 so I doubt any more would have been said had you not got a wendy on.
  6. This should be fun, seat anyone

Attached Files:

7. so just what rgmt were you in again????

thats as a serving member of any of HM commonwealth forces that is............

never feckin' served have you?

not at all dear chap! but running around pretending to be something your not! whilst helping the community, kinda gets on the nipples of those who have put in the time.
  8. ----------------
  9. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Er why do you think most of us are here? It's not for the interesting advice on how to set up your webbing or make ratpack tea that doesn't taste like mercury.
  10. Hmm... too much imagination and politeness to be a troll from a regular user, so I assume he is actually a Frontiersman. Which begs the question why go to a forum for people very different to yourself, in a different country and try and start a fight? If you're that bored go clean some motorway verges or feed Mr Harry Ramp.
  11. ---------------
  12. As Major General, CinC Land and Second to Last King of Scotland Colonel Commandant of the LOF I think you should remember, That I am Spartacus
  13. we going to have to get the Shortt Baron on his arrse.......................
  14. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I Googled RCSC and it stands for Royal Canadian Sea Cadets.

15. ----------------