LoF and your hate?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Watch and Shoot; Watch and Shoot :D

Okaaay........ Mr J Brown, perhaps we'll begin proceedings with a detailed explination from you on the training and selection critieria leading to the award of your 'Lieutenant' title?

Jon_B said:
Came across this website and its swath of LoF hating articles.

Now, understandably you hate the LoF UK, who are a bunch of self medal and order awarding walts. However i am upset by the fact you seem to be grouping us all together. Not a single member of my Troop has a medal first of all, so you can un group 1st Dartmouth with these gong awarding walts.

Here in Nova Scotia, 1st Dartmouth works with adopt-a-highway, feed Nova Scotia, the affordable housing coalition, and various other public works and agencies to provide a better province to live in. We do not have a 'rent-a-monarch' patron, nor will we ever. We have never claimed to be a military force either.

So please, refrain from insulting all of us as a group, it just makes you look like arrogant servicemen with nothing better to do then bitch about someone else and bask in the fact you've cut someone through an insult on a thread. (I've read through a good amount of threads and this is not a lightly made comment.)

If you're going to insult us, please only insult those who deserve it. As i stated previously, we're not all walter mittys.

Is helping to better your community really such an offensive thing?

Lt J. Brown
1st Dartmouth Regiment, LoF
Dartmouth, NS
Canada
Nobody had voiced any opinion on you self-aggrandizing fantasists since February 15 so I doubt any more would have been said had you not got a wendy on.

Jon_B said:
Came across this website and its swath of LoF hating articles.

Now, understandably you hate the LoF UK, who are a bunch of self medal and order awarding walty waffle blah blah wnaker says we're not all walter mittys.

Lt J. Brown
1st Dartmouth Regiment, LoF
Dartmouth, NS
Canada
so just what rgmt were you in again????

thats as a serving member of any of HM commonwealth forces that is............

never feckin' served have you?

not at all dear chap! but running around pretending to be something your not! whilst helping the community, kinda gets on the nipples of those who have put in the time.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Jon_B said:
it just makes you look like arrogant servicemen with nothing better to do then bitch about someone else and bask in the fact you've cut someone through an insult on a thread.
Er why do you think most of us are here? It's not for the interesting advice on how to set up your webbing or make ratpack tea that doesn't taste like mercury.

Hmm... too much imagination and politeness to be a troll from a regular user, so I assume he is actually a Frontiersman. Which begs the question why go to a forum for people very different to yourself, in a different country and try and start a fight? If you're that bored go clean some motorway verges or feed Mr Harry Ramp.

As Major General, CinC Land and Second to Last King of Scotland Colonel Commandant of the LOF I think you should remember, That I am Spartacus

we going to have to get the Shortt Baron on his arrse.......................

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I Googled RCSC and it stands for Royal Canadian Sea Cadets.

Awesome.

Jon_B said:
muzzleflash said:
Okaaay........ Mr J Brown, perhaps we'll begin proceedings with a detailed explination from you on the training and selection critieria leading to the award of your 'Lieutenant' title?
First of all you spelled Explanation and Criteria wrong.
C0ck

I don't have much time for the Nazi Party, or their policies, but I do think they had some natty rank titles. Therefore I want to be referred to as Oberstansartenfuhrer Sfub forthwith.

@ Jon_B (Sorry Lt Waltersaurus Rex)

Why the fook did you post a dit on a mostly British Mil site ?

If you did serve why not go part time as a reservist or give something back either in uniform or as an adult instructor with the Canuck cadet forces ? The LoF is simply a joke for folk who are insecure and feel the need to dress up in costume.

Are you single & lonely or even worse on the (cough) Register ?? :police: