Locking Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it not be a good idea, if when a MOD locks a thread, they post a reason.

It doesn't have to be a long explanation, just a couple of words would do
i.e.1. Thread locked for tidying up/will re-open. 2. Locked due to topic done elsewhere etc.

I noticed one being locked in CA then two more on the same topic opening up straight away & having to be locked.
At least then people would know what has happened to the thread.

Problem is, people aren't searching the site before posting, the lazy scuttle urchins. But I do agree, a quick reason, even if it's just a couple of words may stop others duplicating.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Well given that the locked one was pretty much just ranting about how black people can't help themselves and can't be trusted not to riot by the site's BNP element, I thought it was obvious that it was closed for pruning.

Hand's up on sunnoficarus' thread though. Locked that one because he's a tool.

Hope this helps.

Well given that the locked one was pretty much just ranting about how black people can't help themselves and can't be trusted not to riot by the site's BNP element, I thought it was obvious that it was closed for pruning.

Hand's up on sunnoficarus' thread though. Locked that one because he's a tool.

Hope this helps.
It seems it wasn't obvious enough for me, that's why I posted this.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
It was quite obvious what would happen to such a thread. If it's opened up it'll end up locked again anyway because people can't moderate themselves - the ******* cnuts.

It was quite obvious what would happen to such a thread. If it's opened up it'll end up locked again anyway because people can't moderate themselves - the ******* cnuts.
I wasn't asking for it to be unlocked and my comments refer to the whole site not just this thread.

Can we have a favourite locked thread, thread?

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
It appears that certain truths are not allowed now.
Thread's still there isn't it? I'd have punted it entirely if it wasn't being edited to remove some of the more KKK elements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Current Affairs, News and Analysis 18
Bad CO ARRSEpedia 14
Filbert Fox The NAAFI Bar 14