locking posts

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by parajoe1987, May 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. why the **** do u feel the need to lock posts straight away..just because you can? load of bollox!

2. Maybe because they're crap posts?? Just a guess of course

3. Could be due to some posts being absolutely bone, not pointing any fingers here, but this might be one of them

4. crap they may be to some..but maybe they are a good question either way still think the mods are up there own arses :x

5. Go on, Mods, you know you want to, go on :wink:

6. yeah valid this is a bone post just annoying thats all

7. Oh my,I wonder if this will be the quickes O2 Tag ever 8O

8. Probably another reason why your posts get locked mate!

9. You really know how to make friends and influence people, don't you?

Good luck in your chosen career - Diplomatic Corps, is it?

Lovin' the pic in your sig block, C_d_a.

10. Have to agree that in some instances MODS seem to get carried away with their own self-importance (admittidly this is quite rare). There is a fine balance between sensible monitoring and censorship (which is sometimes necessary) and using authority to squash something that you just don't happen to agree with.

No doubt this thread will be locked any second now! :crying:

11. We'd never take him

12. so...you ask a question about accommodation that you won't be in and then get shirty with someone who questions why you want to know...and you want to know why a thread gets binned?

You are of course entitled to your opinion about the Mods...but I would suggest that if you cannot learn the very simple lessons provided on this forum without throwing a hissy fit, then you are going to struggle, REALLY struggle when you get to Basic.

Ho hum....your call

13. Tell me you're having a giraffe, Jonno :D :D

14. i was actually just asking because on my joining instructions it says to report to vimy barracks but i thought all para recruits are in helles barracks that's all

15. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

:roll: If you have an issue with the way the forum is moderated, complain to the COs. Failing that, don't have a lot of choice do you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.