locking posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go on, Mods, you know you want to, go on :wink:

parajoe1987 said:
crap they may be to some..but maybe they are a good question either way still think the mods are up there own arses :x
Probably another reason why your posts get locked mate!

C

cloudbuster

parajoe1987 said:
............either way still think the mods are up there own arses :x
You really know how to make friends and influence people, don't you?

Good luck in your chosen career - Diplomatic Corps, is it?

Lovin' the pic in your sig block, C_d_a.

Have to agree that in some instances MODS seem to get carried away with their own self-importance (admittidly this is quite rare). There is a fine balance between sensible monitoring and censorship (which is sometimes necessary) and using authority to squash something that you just don't happen to agree with.

No doubt this thread will be locked any second now! :crying:

parajoe1987 said:
crap they may be to some..but maybe they are a good question either way still think the mods are up there own arses :x
so...you ask a question about accommodation that you won't be in and then get shirty with someone who questions why you want to know...and you want to know why a thread gets binned?

You are of course entitled to your opinion about the Mods...but I would suggest that if you cannot learn the very simple lessons provided on this forum without throwing a hissy fit, then you are going to struggle, REALLY struggle when you get to Basic.

Ho hum....your call

C

cloudbuster

JonnoJonno said:
cloudbuster said:
parajoe1987 said:
............either way still think the mods are up there own arses :x
You really know how to make friends and influence people, don't you?

Good luck in your chosen career - Diplomatic Corps, is it?

Lovin' the pic in your sig block, c_d_a.
We'd never take him
Tell me you're having a giraffe, Jonno :D :D

i was actually just asking because on my joining instructions it says to report to vimy barracks but i thought all para recruits are in helles barracks that's all

:roll: If you have an issue with the way the forum is moderated, complain to the COs. Failing that, don't have a lot of choice do you?

Chap,

Your post was locked, chaff removed then unlocked then moved to the ITC Catterick sticky where you should of asked in the first place. Go on have a look its still there :)

Just have a read in the stickies and forum rules before spitting the dummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G ARRSE: Site Issues 7
Bad CO ARRSEpedia 14
Filbert Fox The NAAFI Bar 14