Locker Inspection

Anyone got a photo or a plan for a how a locker should look for inspection during training? Would be a pretty handy photo to store on my phone! :)

nelford_safc said:
Anyone got a photo or a plan for a how a locker should look for inspection during training? Would be a pretty handy photo to store on my phone! :)

Not really. Your phone will be confiscated on day one. :roll:

Whats wrong with doing it the old fashioned way? Seems to have worked for the past 300 years.

C

cloudbuster

I have a feeling you'll get shown how to do it properly once.

Just once.

S

syledis

Just tell them that you lost the key to the padlock and that they can see it the next time.

Forks

LE
Locker layouts are all different. Even between different troops at a training regiment. There will be pictures in your room or block showing the correct way it is to be done.

P

PrinceAlbert

Just tell the DS that "you'll decide" where your kit goes in the locker......it's your locker afterall!

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
PrinceAlbert said:
Just tell the DS that "you'll decide" where your kit goes in the locker......it's your locker afterall!

They will respect you for this....

SickNorman

Old-Salt
This was my locker, ready for inspection .... maybe I should have been in 3 Para ....

Attachments

• 003bcd.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 1,642
It must be the eighties that eye liner is a bit heavy.

You'll be shown how YOUR platoon staff will want the locker laid out, probably with a photo pinned up in your Sections room.

Feck me worry about important things like getting your w@nk sock washed and dried for the next evening and not being a fitness biff.

Here you lay it out like this and cut out the middle man :wink:
clothes-pile.jpg

My faith in the Army has been restored now thatI know locker layouts are still going strong, especially after reading another thread where someone was asking if he/she would have to share a room in Phase 2, and would it be en suite.

I dare say its too much to expect that bed blocks still feature.

LanceBombardEars said:
My faith in the Army has been restored now thatI know locker layouts are still going strong, especially after reading another thread where someone was asking if he/she would have to share a room in Phase 2, and would it be en suite.

I dare say its too much to expect that bed blocks still feature.

Where is that thread? And yes, bed blocks have been replaced by quilts.

SickNorman, did you pull that night? :D

Latest Threads