Locked Threads!

I think that the threads that are beeing locked should be erased instead. that will prevent the build up of threads that are locked and that no one can use.

Because he/she/it is NCO i/c Outrage Bus this week.

I'll make sure your name is on the duty roster.

Because he/she/it is NCO i/c Outrage Bus this week.

I'll make sure your name is on the duty roster.
dont understand.. sorry =| if it is causing problems i apologise. it is just my opininon

dont understand.. sorry =| if it is causing problems i apologise. it is just my opininon
We're all entitled to opinions...but only after we've actually contributed to the cause. You young uns must learns that golden rule; "Ears open, mouth shut, mind clear", this advise will defo help at Pirbright.

We're all entitled to opinions...but only after we've actually contributed to the cause. You young uns must learns that golden rule; "Ears open, mouth shut, mind clear", this advise will defo help at Pirbright.
ok then. but youre saing that you disagree? at least the threads that have been inactive for months?

I think that the threads that are beeing locked should be erased instead. that will prevent the build up of threads that are locked and that no one can use.
Never happen, as this would reduce the number of bitchfests, mongsoliloquies and sockpuppet vendettas available for cross referencing to win that Cold War warrior Vs 21st Century megaSoljer debates that spring up so regularly.

ok then. but youre saing that you disagree? at least the threads that have been inactive for months?
You are very new to this, aren't you?

I'll break it to you gently, shall I. The Arrse website is not reality.

It is a place where people don fancy dress, false personae and nom de plumes'ssss to comment on life in general and and things in particular.

The membership of arrse comprises the callow youth; the man hunting females; the gay (and dishevelled) padres; the old, bold and hoary - not to mention the hirsute and hairless, the frugal and careless, the Cavalier (that's me, apparently) and the purple tipped Roundhead; the intrepid bungler; the vapid wonderer and the occasional sentient bloke.

The threads and fora are a maze of phantasy - enter here and you enter a wonder-world of sparkling inconsequentia, fact, fiction, opinion, bollocks and utter bollocks. And the occasional cogent concept.

Within these hallowed cloisters maybe be found lurking hermits, sages, poets, artists (including piss artists), snake oil doctors, dentists, mentalists, amateur gynaecologists, bus drivers, gardeners (uphill), taxi drivers, van drivers connivers, spivs, chavs, bluffers, tossers, rozzers, blaggers, tykes, scallywags, gwars, mlars, jolly jack tars, the airforce, bearforce, perforce, the out of work force, the indignant, pregnant, recalcitrant and the saintly.

And the entire magnificent edifice of semi coherent thoughts, adolescent dreams and outlandish misconceptions is held together with alcohol and black masking tape.

And there's you.

Welcome to Arrse.

It's the internet. You don't have to 'contribute to the cause' to be able to type what you want.

Are you going to give him an internet regi bath if he steps out of line again big fella?