Location of patches on a brassard..

Discussion in 'ACF' started by Mongo, Apr 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mongo

Mongo LE Reviewer

Hey all,

First off, i have searched for this; apologies if it has already been mentioned.

We've been given brassards for our 95s in the CCF, and i was wondering wherebouts to sew the patches on?

Ive got an Army Scholarship patch, about an inch and a half squared, and full bore and .22 rifle patches (not sure exactly what they're called)

So wherebouts should i sew them on? I thought that the Scholarship patch should go at the top of the 'triangle', with the rifle patches one above the other down in the bottom right or bottom left..
    Sound good?

Thanks for your help,

2. I presume it would be down to your commander; that kind of thing usually is. How to you wear the brassard? Do you sew a button onto your shoulder?
  3. CCF, pretty much wherever. No one will know the proper drills.

In all seriousness, unti crescent at top, Army scholar at bottom centre. Rifles on either side. I think that you are only meant to wear the full bore if you have both, but check with your RSM.
  4. RTFM - it's in the section on looking after and wearing your uniform. With pictures for the hard of reading.
  5. Something like this perhaps????

Attached Files:

6. Mongo

Mongo LE Reviewer

Ok cheers guys, thanks for your help, its done
  7. I got issued a second brassard for my Army scholar badge..