• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Local traffic jam

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Getting an elephant thread into the Arrsehole without having the back doors widened must be a jumbo sized problem for our Moderators.

**** me you start some shite threads, are you after the @CaptainRidiculous award for shit threads?

Is the All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY
not good enough for you, or the Arrsers self taken photo collection.
**** me you start some shite threads, are you after the @CaptainRidiculous award for shit threads?

Is the All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY
not good enough for you, or the Arrsers self taken photo collection.
Morning @Kirkz,
Yes and no.
Didn't know they were shite but have been informed, ref: multiple threads.
In my defence as a witchcraftything biff, I don't know how these sites work but will try harder.
Meantime, question to all. What caused your local traffic jam? Be it a simple, annoyingly tortoise-like roadworks stop light change.....to a a multiple car pile-up(no casualties/fatalities hopefully). Or a squirrel crossing the road.
Could be anything really and as there's cars with cam's on the road, maybe some funny/unusual pics',.
Anyway, apologies in advance for anymore shite threads. I blame the buzzing in my ear. Maybe I should get shitfaceshed and pished, or take the fan down

Morning @Kirkz,
Yes and no.
Didn't know they were shite but have been informed, ref: multiple threads.
In my defence as a witchcraftything biff, I don't know how these sites work but will try harder.
Meantime, question to all. What caused your local traffic jam? Be it a simple, annoyingly tortoise-like roadworks stop light change.....to a a multiple car pile-up(no casualties/fatalities hopefully). Or a squirrel crossing the road.
Could be anything really and as there's cars with cam's on the road, maybe some funny/unusual pics',.
Anyway, apologies in advance for anymore shite threads. I blame the buzzing in my ear. Maybe I should get shitfaceshed and pished, or take the fan down
You're boring.