Local traffic jam

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Getting an elephant thread into the Arrsehole without having the back doors widened must be a jumbo sized problem for our Moderators.

**** me you start some shite threads, are you after the @CaptainRidiculous award for shit threads?

Is the All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY
not good enough for you, or the Arrsers self taken photo collection.
**** me you start some shite threads, are you after the @CaptainRidiculous award for shit threads?

Is the All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY
not good enough for you, or the Arrsers self taken photo collection.
Morning @Kirkz,
Yes and no.
Didn't know they were shite but have been informed, ref: multiple threads.
In my defence as a witchcraftything biff, I don't know how these sites work but will try harder.
Meantime, question to all. What caused your local traffic jam? Be it a simple, annoyingly tortoise-like roadworks stop light change.....to a a multiple car pile-up(no casualties/fatalities hopefully). Or a squirrel crossing the road.
Could be anything really and as there's cars with cam's on the road, maybe some funny/unusual pics',.
Anyway, apologies in advance for anymore shite threads. I blame the buzzing in my ear. Maybe I should get shitfaceshed and pished, or take the fan down

Morning @Kirkz,
Yes and no.
Didn't know they were shite but have been informed, ref: multiple threads.
In my defence as a witchcraftything biff, I don't know how these sites work but will try harder.
Meantime, question to all. What caused your local traffic jam? Be it a simple, annoyingly tortoise-like roadworks stop light change.....to a a multiple car pile-up(no casualties/fatalities hopefully). Or a squirrel crossing the road.
Could be anything really and as there's cars with cam's on the road, maybe some funny/unusual pics',.
Anyway, apologies in advance for anymore shite threads. I blame the buzzing in my ear. Maybe I should get shitfaceshed and pished, or take the fan down
You're boring.