Local hero

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
off of ITV programme Strangeways. David Charlton. Coming to a bail hostel near you. If they ever get the fat stinking ginger mong into the van. Jesus.

[video=youtube;83wKHL-rh3U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83wKHL-rh3U[/video]

off of ITV programme Strangeways. David Charlton. Coming to a bail hostel near you. If they ever get the fat stinking ginger mong into the van. Jesus.
Friend of yours?

I was impressed that we're paying 4 or 6 prison officers to provide continuous child-care for a 50+ toddler who pisses in the room he has been given. Another 4 or 6 for each of the other mongs battering themselves into a pulp.

I watched that last night and it had me in stitches. Hearing him abuse all and sundry in his high pitched geordie accent was hilarious. I thought the staff did a brilliant job of not reacting to him. He'd have got a regi bath off me (After someone else had picked the shit covered prick up and put him in.)

"Pull your trousers up"

"You ******* do it"

"Haven't you got a belt?"

"I'll belt you"

Very funny.

He's not a Geordie, he's a Monkey hanger or somewhere near there. There's a far superior vagrant that knocks about Eccles and Salford Precinct, not only does he have one leg, but he can be seen vomiting over himself conducting U&D drills with his pants still pulled up and is very much more the Brown Bottle than Charlie boy.

I saw this last night, what a ******* tool!

I saw this last night, what a ******* tool!
It was great, he seriosly needs a filling in, put him in the same cell as the French Black bloke, that should be interesting.

It was great, he seriosly needs a filling in, put him in the same cell as the French Black bloke, that should be interesting.
Agreed. He should have been ******* tipped down those stairs when he was being transported.

Boil him down for glue and dog food. Job done.
No dog would eat that; the smell of fox piss and twiglets would put them off.
Is there no way to put the thing out of its misery?

No dog would eat that; the smell of fox piss and twiglets would put them off.
Is there no way to put the thing out of its misery?
Straightforward incineration, then. There's a few kilowatt hours in that lump, I'd've thought. Heat a few pensioners' homes over the winter, that would.