Local hero

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by TheIronDuke, May 17, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

off of ITV programme Strangeways. David Charlton. Coming to a bail hostel near you. If they ever get the fat stinking ginger mong into the van. Jesus.

2. Friend of yours?

I was impressed that we're paying 4 or 6 prison officers to provide continuous child-care for a 50+ toddler who pisses in the room he has been given. Another 4 or 6 for each of the other mongs battering themselves into a pulp.

3. I watched that last night and it had me in stitches. Hearing him abuse all and sundry in his high pitched geordie accent was hilarious. I thought the staff did a brilliant job of not reacting to him. He'd have got a regi bath off me (After someone else had picked the shit covered prick up and put him in.)

"Pull your trousers up"

"You ******* do it"

"Haven't you got a belt?"

"I'll belt you"

Very funny.

4. That lump is someone's son, I hope they are proud of themselves.

5. aye also watched that last night even the other prisoners were embarrased by him, what a cnut needs putting down fecking drongo.

6. Has Dale sucked him off?

7. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

8. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

Boil him down for glue and dog food. Job done.

9. He's not a Geordie, he's a Monkey hanger or somewhere near there. There's a far superior vagrant that knocks about Eccles and Salford Precinct, not only does he have one leg, but he can be seen vomiting over himself conducting U&D drills with his pants still pulled up and is very much more the Brown Bottle than Charlie boy.

10. I saw this last night, what a ******* tool!

11. It was great, he seriosly needs a filling in, put him in the same cell as the French Black bloke, that should be interesting.

12. Agreed. He should have been ******* tipped down those stairs when he was being transported.

13. No dog would eat that; the smell of fox piss and twiglets would put them off.
    Is there no way to put the thing out of its misery?

14. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

Straightforward incineration, then. There's a few kilowatt hours in that lump, I'd've thought. Heat a few pensioners' homes over the winter, that would.