Local Elections - Thurday 3rd May. How are you voting

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Speedy, May 1, 2007.

1. Labour

2. Conservatives

3. Lib Dems

4. SNP

5. BNP

6. Tree huggerfluffy bunny type party

7. Other, please state

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As thread thread title says, put your tick in the box, and lets see if Tonys' guys are going to get the stuffing the media think they are.
  2. Not voting in London but would vote Tory, as the SNP aren't standing in England :twisted:
  3. Conservative, and I've managed to convince the Future Mrs Bat Crab to stray from her usual practice of wasting a vote on the Lib Dems.
  4. I'm going Conservative (again). The Lib Dems are fielding a feotus and Labour have no chance. I live in an area where everyone works and almost all own their own homes. Not Labour territory.
  5. In a stong labour area and feel lib dem will give a bit of balance.
  6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Seeing as how the BNP are short on a few votes, and I'm feeling charitable . . .
  7. Conservative, has to be - It's a sad world when David Cameron is the best of a bad bunch...
  8. Bets on the "Forces Favourite Newspaper" :evil: uses this poll in some attention grabbing headline!!!!
  9. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Can we modify the options please thread-starter AND put this in the NAAFI. Let's see the lasy-arrsed journo scum publish it then.
  10. They get most of their published quotes from the NAFFI anyway!!
  11. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Can't vote as I'm in London...
  12. UKIP

Cannot vote labour or Plaid. Conservatives and lib dem here are equally as pathetic and spineless
  13. May 5th, for us. I'm overturning a lifetime of habit voting for the candidate not the party. In fact I'm not voting for anything - I'm voting tactically to try to destroy Labour as a political force.

Words cannot describe quite how much I detest this bunch and their corrupt, nepotistic, I'm-all-right-jack, smug, self-serving, self-satisfied, lying, weaselish...

We apologise for the interruption as Carrots' medication has had to be upped. Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.
  14. Yeah, like this is a representative sample of the British electorate!
  15. I am even having a days leave to vote as I commute every weekend. I (and my family) will be mostly voting BNP as a vote for the con/lib/lab party is a a vote for self serving liars.

P.S. Yes I know its a local election but we have to let them know where to field in the general.