Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BNP

• Tree huggerfluffy bunny type party

• Other, please state

• Total voters
As thread thread title says, put your tick in the box, and lets see if Tonys' guys are going to get the stuffing the media think they are.

Conservative, and I've managed to convince the Future Mrs Bat Crab to stray from her usual practice of wasting a vote on the Lib Dems.

I'm going Conservative (again). The Lib Dems are fielding a feotus and Labour have no chance. I live in an area where everyone works and almost all own their own homes. Not Labour territory.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Seeing as how the BNP are short on a few votes, and I'm feeling charitable . . .

Bets on the "Forces Favourite Newspaper" :evil: uses this poll in some attention grabbing headline!!!!

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Can we modify the options please thread-starter AND put this in the NAAFI. Let's see the lasy-arrsed journo scum publish it then.

Biped said:
Can we modify the options please thread-starter AND put this in the NAAFI. Let's see the lasy-arrsed journo scum publish it then.
They get most of their published quotes from the NAFFI anyway!!

May 5th, for us. I'm overturning a lifetime of habit voting for the candidate not the party. In fact I'm not voting for anything - I'm voting tactically to try to destroy Labour as a political force.

Words cannot describe quite how much I detest this bunch and their corrupt, nepotistic, I'm-all-right-jack, smug, self-serving, self-satisfied, lying, weaselish...

We apologise for the interruption as Carrots' medication has had to be upped. Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.

Yeah, like this is a representative sample of the British electorate!

I am even having a days leave to vote as I commute every weekend. I (and my family) will be mostly voting BNP as a vote for the con/lib/lab party is a a vote for self serving liars.

P.S. Yes I know its a local election but we have to let them know where to field in the general.

B

benjaminw1

UKIP

if I could vote...

which I can't...

there not being elections in this colony...

smartascarrots said:
May 5th, for us. I'm overturning a lifetime of habit voting for the candidate not the party. In fact I'm not voting for anything - I'm voting tactically to try to destroy Labour as a political force.

Words cannot describe quite how much I detest this bunch and their corrupt, nepotistic, I'm-all-right-jack, smug, self-serving, self-satisfied, lying, weaselish...

We apologise for the interruption as Carrots' medication has had to be upped. Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.
I'm with every iota of your statement above - to the nearest public lavatory with Bliar, his family and his political comrades!

Live in London so not voting but if I was it would be Tory!!! Not much point voting anything else as my council of 60 councillors is comprised: 57 Tory and 3 er, um, don't know and don't care!