Local bike - Advice needed.

It all started when the local Slag added me on Facebook, started talking and after not long at all I'd nailed her for the first time!
Saw her a couple of times a week for just under a month until she seemed to be getting a bit attached so I had to get rid..

Now she won't fucking leave me alone! I told her from the start it was a purely sex thing.
I'm just ignoring her texts at the moment.. Is this the best idea?

Oh yeah she's also got a boyfriend and has the mental BIG TIME!

Over to you lads, I'm all ears!

C

count_duckula

I'll get the usual requests out of the way: did you do her up the shitter, and where are the pictures?!

Hammer, harry black maskers etc etc

T

trowel

It all started when the local Slag added me on Facebook, started talking and after not long at all I'd nailed her for the first time!
Saw her a couple of times a week for just under a month until she seemed to be getting a bit attached so I had to get rid..

Now she won't fucking leave me alone! I told her from the start it was a purely sex thing.
I'm just ignoring her texts at the moment.. Is this the best idea?

Oh yeah she's also got a boyfriend and has the mental BIG TIME!

Over to you lads, I'm all ears!
Why don`t you just run away?

cent05zr70

On ROPS
On ROPs
Facebook eh! You deserve everything you get.

You lot are so slow. Where's the request for a link to her FB page?

You'll have to do the decent thing and marry her, you know you want too !

Dear Reader

All women have the crazy, some just have the ability to hide it to begin with & this is a lesson you should remember for your next "relationship."

Block her on Facebook & change of mobile number should solve this one, but in case it doesn't I'm sending you my free advice leaflet entitled "Creating a Flyer using revealing photos of the local bike she sent you thinking you were a normal human being not some degenerate who posts on ARRSE." It's really very good.

Finally, post the pictures of her on here & a link to her Facebook profile for those who want to attempt an adventure into the brown abyss with this "lady."

Wrap her head in polythene before you shoot her. It'll help minimise the forensic signature.

A small calibre round from close range (.22LR, for example) does an excellent job without creating too much mess.

Not up the shitter but she did have a nice Rack - 36DD ;)
Where's the fooking pictures then cunty bollox!?! ;-)

Send me a link to her FB and she'll never bother anyone again!

You could block her on FB and get a new mobile number or go round and smash her fella's back doors in; that'll learn her!

"the local slag added me on Facebook"
So either you sent her a friend request or she sent one which you accepted.
You are a twat of the first order.

G

goatrutar

First mistake was giving her your mobile number, instead of using a cheap pre paid phone.

Now where's the fucking pictures?