• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Loans and liars

Rod Aldridge lends Tone a million, realises that this is a bad thing capable of misinterpretation and does the decent thing and resigns his day-job. Minus several million points for probity but plus a couple of hundred thou for decency...

Lord (on special offer this week) Sainsbury..loans tone a two-er....appears to have neglected to tell senior civil servant something fairly seminal though tells press he has coughed - but on discovery it comes down to "not my fault", "my officials were responsible" and "I wasn't doing anything wrong anyway strictly according to the letter of the law". Minus several zillion for being a weak-knneed eejit, unfitted to exercise the office of a minister of the crown and apparently slimier than a Venusian swamp rat-snake.

Discuss.

Latest Threads