LOA to be cut totally in Apr 11, and 2 Bdes to be moved out of Germany

Heard on the grape vine today that LOA is supposed due to be cut totally in Apr 11 and that 2 Bdes worth of soldiers are due to move back to the UK. I'd like to know where they are going to house 2 Bdes worth of soldiers with families and the single lads and lasses? There isn't enough room in the UK now! As for the LOA being rid of totally, I can see some dramas ahead if that one comes off. Just curious if anyone else has heard any of these whispers. MM

Just read what you have posted about the 2 Bdes and then think about it. Doesn't seem too clever really does it? You've answered your own point in ref to 2 Bde's moving back - where will they go ? Medical facilities? Schools? Council services? Schools? etc etc etc doesn't just happen overnight because the boy cameron says it will does it? They've been trying to crack Borona fr ******* ages and we are still here!

Stop listening to naafi bar gossip and think for yourself

Just read what you have posted about the 2 Bdes and then think about it. Doesn't seem too clever really does it? You've answered your own point in ref to 2 Bde's moving back - where will they go ? Medical facilities? Schools? Council services? Schools? etc etc etc doesn't just happen overnight because the boy cameron says it will does it? They've been trying to crack Borona fr ******* ages and we are still here!

Sic him tiger. Unfortunately I am off school poorly sick,, but shall return. Fighting and dancing to the Bay City Rollers once the doc gives me the magic drugs.

JT and B and T, come on kids....... Love in the triangle and all that?

Not heard this one, but as BPS666 says, they are managing to drag Borona along slowly, so I don't see any truth in it. As for the LOA thing, I really can't see that happening.

Alright BPS, I cannot think for myself, I'm in the Army!!! You should know thats not allowed.

2 Bdes will be moved 'el schnell' to S.Wales - loads of room on the hills for tents etc.

Heard on the grape vine today that LOA is supposed due to be cut totally in Apr 11 and that 2 Bdes worth of soldiers are due to move back to the UK. I'd like to know where they are going to house 2 Bdes worth of soldiers with families and the single lads and lasses? There isn't enough room in the UK now! As for the LOA being rid of totally, I can see some dramas ahead if that one comes off. Just curious if anyone else has heard any of these whispers. MM
Pity you did`nt get yourself down to William Hill 18 months ago with this insider information & ask for odds on this combination bet.