LOA - So what IS going to happen to our beloved LOA?

Do one dill-wad, I've put this on to get some answers not to be belittled. If you have an answer then great, share it, but if not, GTF cos this is going to cost us alot of money, especially as their are less jobs for dependents and the like.

If you got this pukka gen info from the "top corridor" why are you asking on here?

Do one dill-wad, I've put this on to get some answers not to be belittled. If you have an answer then great, share it, but if not, GTF cos this is going to cost us alot of money, especially as their are less jobs for dependents and the like.
shopping in germany is cheaper than the uk

the only thing u will suffer is buying a tax free car

amazing how people put cars before life support

as for a dependant with a decent jod - serve unaccompanied fella

shopping in germany is cheaper than the uk

the only thing u will suffer is buying a tax free car

amazing how people put cars before life support

as for a dependant with a decent jod - serve unaccompanied fella
FYI - Shopping is absolutely NOT cheaper in BFG than the UK - that is what part of your LOA is calculated on.
How the fcuk can you suffer - buying a brand new tax free car - I rather enjoyed mine.
WTF do you mean cars before life support
WTF is a jod
Why would a happily married man serve unnacompanied when his employer encourages him to have his family with him. I take it from your pathetic rant that you are not BFG based, enjoying the many benefits available to those that are. Sour Grapes perchance?

Fellas, all he asked for was a bit of help, I am all for taking the p*ss, but jesus give him a break.......

FYI - Shopping is absolutely NOT cheaper in BFG than the UK - that is what part of your LOA is calculated on.
How the fcuk can you suffer - buying a brand new tax free car - I rather enjoyed mine.
WTF do you mean cars before life support
WTF is a jod
Why would a happily married man serve unnacompanied when his employer encourages him to have his family with him. I take it from your pathetic rant that you are not BFG based, enjoying the many benefits available to those that are. Sour Grapes perchance?

Fellas, all he asked for was a bit of help, I am all for taking the p*ss, but jesus give him a break.......
someone's tired

actually it is cheaper to shop in BFG

You would be surprised how many toms come it saying they are skint and can i have an epic yet they drive a fiesta st

jod - job i'm having a beer fella

been in BFG for 22 years straight

and the cost is off set against NAAFI prices, not german shops DD

Don't care about what is cheaper or how goosd life is. Just trying to find out if these over paid pancil pushers, who one minute sort out a massive amount of back pay your owed, and then the next making a little mistake like not booking you back in properly so you get over paid and the likes, they're good and bad at their job. Just want to know if it is true or was the person being a 'glory rumour chod'

So, can we have a nice respectful answer?

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Don't care about what is cheaper or how goosd life is. Just trying to find out if these over paid pancil pushers, who one minute sort out a massive amount of back pay your owed, and then the next making a little mistake like not booking you back in properly so you get over paid and the likes, they're good and bad at their job. Just want to know if it is true or was the person being a 'glory rumour chod'

Maybe if you show a little respect as well you chopper!

BFG is cheaper on average than UK once you factor in the Tax-Free status, cheap restaurants, and so on. Yes, if you shop in NAAFI you are paying well over the odds (and showing that you are a chod).

I've been back in UK for a year, after 6 years in BFG. I have far less disposable income now than I did then.

so just out of interest is anyone going to answer the question whether LOA is being scrapped next year or not. seems to be alot of slagging off going on. i also heard that LOA was being scrapped next april but haven't seen anything official to back it up. so if anyone has the answer can you enlighten us please.

You appear terribly confused. Within three posts you've went from not having the answer, to having the answer to mummblefuck, mumblefuck. Overpaid Pencil Pushers? You're not really a soldier are you?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
You appear terribly confused. Within three posts you've went from not having the answer, to having the answer to mummblefuck, mumblefuck. Overpaid Pencil Pushers? You're not really a soldier are you?
Actually, he sounds just like the average squaddie! :)

so just out of interest is anyone going to answer the question whether LOA is being scrapped next year or not. seems to be alot of slagging off going on. i also heard that LOA was being scrapped next april but haven't seen anything official to back it up. so if anyone has the answer can you enlighten us please.
A very direct question there China. Can't help from noticing that your post counts are both a hell of a low given your 'joining dates'. Is it a case that you're just looking for a story? The unfairness of squaddies in Germany being granted an overseas allowance whilst cuts are occurring elsewhere? You also 'sound' very much like the 'other poster' who started the thread asking how easy it was to obtain a war pension, in the Intelligence Cell.

Why don't you contact the MoD? You'll get all the answers to your questions there. Because you're more than obviously not a serving soldier. Nor are either of your 'mates'.

Maybe if you show a little respect as well you chopper!

BFG is cheaper on average than UK once you factor in the Tax-Free status, cheap restaurants, and so on. Yes, if you shop in NAAFI you are paying well over the odds (and showing that you are a chod).

I've been back in UK for a year, after 6 years in BFG. I have far less disposable income now than I did then.
That's because you paid a surgeon to remove your penis and testicles, which has reulted in you looking like an older version of Jack Duckworth with lipstick.

A very direct question there China. Can't help from noticing that your post counts are both a hell of a low given your 'joining dates'. Is it a case that you're just looking for a story? The unfairness of squaddies in Germany being granted an overseas allowance whilst cuts are occurring elsewhere? You also 'sound' very much like the 'other poster' who started the thread asking how easy it was to obtain a war pension, in the Intelligence Cell.

Why don't you contact the MoD? You'll get all the answers to your questions there. Because you're more than obviously not a serving soldier. Nor are either of your 'mates'.
So i take it that you don't know either

Rufus. the reason i have a low count is because up until now i've not been a very regular arrse user, i'm not looking for a story, i,m looking for an answer that even my rao's dept can't answer although the revised loa rates for 1st of dec are displayed prominently around RHQ for all to see.
to add to your comment on war pensions, not interested in one. i like many serving sweats on pension 75 are automatically in the redundancy bracket which i shall not be volunteering for. but hey if you get some form of erection slagging me off on the presumption that because i don't gob off on here like your perception of a squaddie then i'm obviously a civvy then hey beat yourself stupid mate.

oh and if you find the answer to the LOA question please be a darling and share it with us all because you sound like someone who is in the know.

P.S nice bit of baiting do you fish?