LN you bore

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure your misses would be pleased hearing that sort of talk L_N but getting on to the more important issue.. have you got a pic of her?
I got something to confess that was a cover up to justify my masculinity, however i have an unhealthy appetite to consume the most testeterone fuelled male's semen!!!! Are you interested in quenching my first Paddington? i gurgle swallow then regurgitate into the donaters bum hole or mouth!!

I got something to confess that was a cover up to justify my masculinity, however i have an unhealthy appetite to consume the most testeterone fuelled male's semen!!!! Are you interested in quenching my first Paddington? i gurgle swallow then regurgitate into the donaters bum hole or mouth!!
Really? A bit disappointed, I only do Italians however, so sorry L_N..

Really? A bit disappointed, I only do Italians however, so sorry L_N..
Well fcuk you, i guess i will have to ask mincer or creamy_fargis to deliver their tadpoles down my salivary throat!!

Paddington is it because im black? I can change have you seen that dead Michael Jackson fella? I can get rid of my rubber lips, broad nose and 20 inch cock if thats ideal.

I didn't know Ali G was on this site? I do apologise.. I thought it was some twat talking shite @.@
So i take it you wont be penetrating my firm air tight arrse?

I dont care Paddington your a racist and discriminating against me, how dare you say you dont fcuk blacks, i mean i know we look like gorillaz but give us a chance and look deeper into the deep unknown if you know what i mean.

I dont care Paddington your a racist and discriminating against me, how dare you say you dont fcuk blacks, i mean i know we look like gorillaz but give us a chance and look deeper into the deep unknown if you know what i mean.
You have a very strange mind L_N, I would be afraid to stand near you if you were given a loaded rifle.. how's about the pics of your misses then?

Read before you post mate, almost threw up my pizza..
I told you i like testosterone fuelled men, do you look like my girlfriend?? well half girl half boy friend

I thought you said she was white? I thought you were posting pictures of yourself? Being black and all that..
Caught me again, your a switched on guy i like that i like that alot, give me your details so you can come round mine to see her failing that have you got brothers??

Caught me again, your a switched on guy i like that i like that alot, give me your details so you can come round mine to see her failing that have you got brothers??
You clearly aren't a switched on guy then L_N, are these compliments about you becoming the RSM of RRF true or just dreams of your own? @.@ I'm across the water at the moment but once I get to England I'll be sure to get round and give her a good seeing too ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads