LN you bore

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by London_native, Nov 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I got something to confess that was a cover up to justify my masculinity, however i have an unhealthy appetite to consume the most testeterone fuelled male's semen!!!! Are you interested in quenching my first Paddington? i gurgle swallow then regurgitate into the donaters bum hole or mouth!!
  2. Really? A bit disappointed, I only do Italians however, so sorry L_N..
  3. Well fcuk you, i guess i will have to ask mincer or creamy_fargis to deliver their tadpoles down my salivary throat!!
  4. In that case I'm sure Fred can hook you up with someone.
  5. Paddington is it because im black? I can change have you seen that dead Michael Jackson fella? I can get rid of my rubber lips, broad nose and 20 inch cock if thats ideal.
  6. Ah, good job, someone from another country who can help me out whereas someone from England can't.. Looks like your the one we don't need L_N?

7. I didn't know Ali G was on this site? I do apologise.. I thought it was some twat talking shite @.@
  8. So i take it you wont be penetrating my firm air tight arrse?
  9. I dont care Paddington your a racist and discriminating against me, how dare you say you dont fcuk blacks, i mean i know we look like gorillaz but give us a chance and look deeper into the deep unknown if you know what i mean.
  10. You have a very strange mind L_N, I would be afraid to stand near you if you were given a loaded rifle.. how's about the pics of your misses then?
  11. Read before you post mate, almost threw up my pizza..
  12. I told you i like testosterone fuelled men, do you look like my girlfriend?? well half girl half boy friend
  13. I thought you said she was white? I thought you were posting pictures of yourself? Being black and all that..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.