LLANBEDR HOTEL

Do any of you remember which hotel we used for mountain flying in the late 70's and early 80's. I cant remember if it was the Ty Mawr or the Victorian. Help please.

C

cloudbuster

Royal St Davids, Harlech. Girls School next door, disco in the basement, long, steep hike down to the beach. Mind you, that would have been 1982 and '88.

You used a hotel to do your mountain flying in? Would have been easier to use a Gazelle or Lynx. Still at least your close to the bar............
Although you couldn't have had much power in hand :D

There's always one in any organization ARRSE_3850!!! Cloudbuster, I never used that one. I am sure that we used the Ty Mawr. Thanks anyway.

There's always one in any organization ARRSE_3850!!! Cloudbuster, I never used that one. I am sure that we used the Ty Mawr. Thanks anyway.

We stayed at the Ty Mawr on my Lynx course but I have a feeling that on my Scout course it was the Cos-y-Gedle or something.

Went to the Ty Mawr when I was beefing, my student had lost a leg in a car accident and we convinced the bar-maid he lost it in the Falklands - free beer!!

We stayed at the Ty Mawr on my Lynx course but I have a feeling that on my Scout course it was the Cos-y-Gedle or something.

Went to the Ty Mawr when I was beefing, my student had lost a leg in a car accident and we convinced the bar-maid he'd lost it in the Falklands - free beer!!

ARRSE! - Didn't mean to push feckin button twice!