Living in the middle of a motorway!

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
Will there be a bus stop?

T

trowel

That won`t be there much longer once those East European lorry drivers find out where China is.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Yup Preston to Bradford approx 38miles and would take anything up to 3hrs on that road in the end it was quicker for me to go over the m65 and use the back road to Haworth plus side took 1/2 the time and some nice views.
It was the same when I started driving lorries 21 years ago and I still avoid the twat of a thing.

When I go to that Widnes place, and I do the "Go, on yer a Mazda" thing, I look at the sign and think "If any cunt is attempting to have me off" I put it into second, and large the Sugas.

Yup Preston to Bradford approx 38miles and would take anything up to 3hrs on that road in the end it was quicker for me to go over the m65 and use the back road to Haworth plus side took 1/2 the time and some nice views.
Which planet are you on?!!

The M62 what a vile motorway.
Especially since they've had those cunty roadworks & 50mph average speed cameras on there for well over 2 years now, and that fucking junction westbound a few miles before Hartshead moor services that has everything backed up for about 15 miles in the early evening. Boils my piss.

Especially since they've had those cunty roadworks & 50mph average speed cameras on there for well over 2 years now, and that fucking junction westbound a few miles before Hartshead moor services that has everything backed up for about 15 miles in the early evening. Boils my piss.
As the signs used to say, "Sorry for any delay". Not.

It'll all be worthwhile when the Managed Motorway scheme is completed next year. Allegedly.

And oi, some of us cunts make a very nice living out of roadworks, thank you very much. Just not those particular roadworks. Cones, mmmmm, sexy, getting wood...

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
You're wrong roadworks have been on the M62 forever.

£6 an hour is NOT a good living for putting cones out and going to an early grave.
You're working for the wrong firm. And you need to set your sights higher up the civil engineering food chain. Just saying.

In my case, "Been there, done that and got the fuck out, climbing the ladder a bit, but not into management levels, fuck that for a game of soldiers."

You're working for the wrong firm. And you need to set your sights higher up the civil engineering food chain. Just saying.

In my case, "Been there, done that and got the fuck out, climbing the ladder a bit, but not into management levels, fuck that for a game of soldiers."
Management, soldiers!! In the same sentence with out the words fucking up involved???? Never in a month of Sundays!!!!!

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)