• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Living Dolls

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Just spotted this in the Current Bun.

Human dolls no longer best of friends after fallout | The Sun |News

TWO celebratory 'human dolls' have shocked their legions of fans after a high-profile falling out.

Wannabe Barbie Valeria Lukyanova and Anastasiya Shpagina, who tries to look like a anime fairy, often enjoyed TV appearances and photoshoots together.

But the Ukrainian pair, who transformed their bodies look like plastic playthings, are no longer pals after an online spat played out publicly on social networks.

The row kicked off when only Anastasiya was asked to attend an interview with Japanese journalists.

Valeria replied to the news by asking: "Did they ask about me? I’m the world’s most popular Barbie, it’s strange they didn’t ask about me.”

The women then accused each other of arrogance.
And some piccies...

Living-dolls-Valeria-Lukyanova-Anastasiya-Shpagina3.jpg

Living-dolls-Valeria-Lukyanova-Anastasiya-Shpagina5.jpg

Living-dolls-Valeria-Lukyanova-Anastasiya-Shpagina8.jpg

Gotta be seriously weird sleeping with either of 'em...

Wordsmith

Latest Threads