Liverpool Stabbing

Discussion in 'ACF' started by WO2.Ghandi, Oct 29, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What has the fact the victim was a cadet got to do with it? Will reporting the fact confuse and alarm parents unnecessarily?

2. Agreed. His membership is irrelevant - he was not attending or in uniform at the time. I guess some journalists have picked up on his membership of the cadets to illustrate the probable gulf between his lifestyle and those of his vile attackers, but it is more likely to be a vague, lazy, journalistic attempt to give an anti-forces slant to the story.

3. I used to see the lad plenty of times in Old Swan propabably on his way to cadets in Kenny, also knew a few lads who knew him and no one had a bad word to say about him.
    The cadet link was probably due to the fact that he lived and breathed the army and was due to join in a few months.
    A potentially good squaddie needlessy murdered by human rats and gutlees cowards 20 against one lad.

4. [Deleted]

5. I have received an email regarding Cadet Joesph Lappin's funeral, The Parents Of Joseph Lappin has requested that if anybody is attending please do so in CIVVIES, the Guard of Honour will be 8 Cadets in Uniform, no other uniform on the day.