Liverpool gun and grenade gang jailed

Do we actually know what this is all about?
The BBC articles give a vague allusion to LFC but the reasoning behind it all doesn't seem that clear.

Is this a footie thing?

More a Drugs thing. KD's next door neighbour is / was a crimelord (allegedly) and somebody from another gang left a Grenade on KD's wall thinking it was the neighbours house as a threat iirc.

More a Drugs thing. KD's next door neighbour is / was a crimelord (allegedly) and somebody from another gang left a Grenade on KD's wall thinking it was the neighbours house as a threat iirc.
Thanks for that.........drugs does to seem more in keeping with the MO in this case.

I actually thought it was footie fans going extremist.

IIRC it was a "business partnership" which went wrong...the guy who lived next door to Daglish had various other legit businesses which were also attacked:

A pub in Litherland was burned as a warning....when that warning was ignored a number of cars on his car sales forecourt were given the molotov treatment. He opened the car sales again after about a fortnight and the same thing happened again..

Also a popular nightclub was targetted but instead of the nightclub they fragged a chinese restaurant in the same location.

The perpetrators weren't blessed with the best of brains.

I may be taking a massive stab in the dark here but I'd say from someone in the forces? Where the **** do you think they got them from. Cash Converters?
Don't know the ID of the grenade in the picture, but Russian grenades are plentiful and cheap all over Europe. They probably come into UK along with the other shipments of guns, ammo, immigrants & drugs....

I may be taking a massive stab in the dark here but I'd say from someone in the forces? Where the **** do you think they got them from. Cash Converters?
Plenty of Paddy`s in Scouseland with contacts

Plenty of Pakis in Scouseland in the drug trade

Plenty of East europeans in Scouseland in the drug trade

Plenty of Turks in Scouseland in the drug trade

None of which are in the forces, I dont know if the grenades type/ origin were made public ,could even have been nicked from Radway.

Maybe the Kingos had a Going-out-of-Business Sale before they were Assimilated?

Plenty of Paddy`s in Scouseland with contacts

Plenty of Pakis in Scouseland in the drug trade

Plenty of East europeans in Scouseland in the drug trade

Plenty of Turks in Scouseland in the drug trade

None of which are in the forces, I dont know if the grenades type/ origin were made public ,could even have been nicked from Radway.
It's a ******* L109 grenade used by British forces. Where do you think it came from? A dodgy, paki, eastern european, Turk or from a dodgy British soldier?