Liverpool gun and grenade gang jailed

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Cyclic, Mar 16, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. :biggrin:

Edited to add ; superdriver deleted his post, blimey.

2. Port City. Horrible to admit but Guns are a piece of piss to get hold of in Liverpool, its the ammo that costs.

3. More a Drugs thing. KD's next door neighbour is / was a crimelord (allegedly) and somebody from another gang left a Grenade on KD's wall thinking it was the neighbours house as a threat iirc.

4. If it`s footie related it seems a bit extreme, grenading the manager FFS but then they are scousers!

5. Intelligent chaps then.

6. as i somehow posted it in the wrong thread, but if the cap fits eh

7. Thanks for that.........drugs does to seem more in keeping with the MO in this case.

I actually thought it was footie fans going extremist.

8. I havn't got the faintest what you might be going on about, but if the cap fits eh?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Daglish wasn't the manager when the grenade thing happened - it was two or three years ago now.

10. IIRC it was a "business partnership" which went wrong...the guy who lived next door to Daglish had various other legit businesses which were also attacked:

A pub in Litherland was burned as a warning....when that warning was ignored a number of cars on his car sales forecourt were given the molotov treatment. He opened the car sales again after about a fortnight and the same thing happened again..

Also a popular nightclub was targetted but instead of the nightclub they fragged a chinese restaurant in the same location.

The perpetrators weren't blessed with the best of brains.

11. You can get just about anything nowadays with the right contacts.

12. I may be taking a massive stab in the dark here but I'd say from someone in the forces? Where the **** do you think they got them from. Cash Converters?

• Like Like x 2