Liverpool: Full of cunts?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vampireuk, Dec 31, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. With regards to the Maggie thread and the grief whoring trollops from scouseland I figured we should settle this debate with a democratic poll. So what is it to be, Liverpool full of cunts? Yay or nay?
    • Like Like x 1
    • Excellent Topic Excellent Topic x 1
  2. I've already written to the PM advocating that he follows advice given to Maggie & abandons Liverpool immediately. I mean, fair enough there are some nice looking women there but they always ruin it by speaking.
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Nay. But in that I merely mean not FULL of cunts. There's plenty of scope for fitting a few more in there, building a big fuck off wall around it and filling it with water.
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Think we can find enough bricks to include Warrington?
    • Like Like x 6
  5. Boldnotold

Boldnotold LE Book Reviewer

Well the wimmin there are now all over the radio moaning that their cheap breast implants are dangerous and they want them replaced.

So perhaps the place is full of t1ts instead?
  6. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

I have controversially voted "nay", on the basis that there are a few good eggs that are VERY good eggs (lass I met called Rhonda for one...). Frankly large areas of the north west are likewise predominantly populated with "weaponsgrade bellthronks" (cheers VG) assorted wankers and parasites. Singling out just Liverpool is a bit harsh (fuck me I AM in an uncharacteristically good mood...)
  7. My Grandad isn't a cunt, however some of his nephews are so I'm undecided on this
  8. Are you sure mate, RHONDA?? ffs man, that is just not good!
  9. Trans-sane

Cracking norks, a willingness to press my face into them, utterly FILTHY and a genuine good sense of humour. Aside from her shit taste in men (but minor plus it did mean I was in with a chance) she was a true diamond in the septic tank.
  10. Hence the expression that was around when I grew up in Wallasey over the water, "Scouse birds are gorgeous until they open their mouths"...
    • Like Like x 1
  11. The name mate, the name edit it to something less manly!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Trans-sane

Never met a bloke called Rhonda... In fact only ever met one person called rhonda ever.
  13. You hope.
  14. nay . been around a bit and think the biggest load of cunts live saufff of the watford gap . nowt worse than the sound of these cock-need chavs gahhin onabht what ever it is they spout on about . drivel and shite
    oh and happy new year to you all
    • Like Like x 1

15. Never again then?