Liverpool Fans - "Worst in Europe"

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by the_guru, Jun 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_pages/sport/sport2.shtml

"We had 102 flags in the stadium, but by the time the game began there were only two left. People climbed up amid incredible danger in order to steal them, and we know a majority were Liverpool fans."

Liverpool fans, doing some Scouse Shopping???

Oh, those lovable, respectful Koppites.

Cnuts.

2. Chelsea Fan by any chance. :p

3. Tend to agree - Liverpool fans justify every diaster they have been in by saying they just want to be at the game, or it was the police's fault, or it was the other teams supporters fault..........The fact is that they have by far a majority of thieving, thick and moronic t@ats amongst their ranks -

THE biggest shame is that the decent fans of Liverpool seem to do nothing about it...

4. These excuses are quoted by the majority of teams when the shit hits the fan. I take anything UEFA/The Media/misinformed individuals say with a large pinch. We are by no means saints, nor are we the "Worst in Europe" by any stretch of the imagination.

5. Rant deleted because I just can’t be bothered

Eyes that can’t see, ears that won’t listen

6. Don't get me started on those lovable reds. Aaaarrrggggghhhhh!

Yours

A Bitter Blue!

7. What's the difference between Batman and a Scouser?....

Batman can go out at night without Robin (robbin')

8. Oh my, I feel tarred with a rather large all encompassing brush :oops:
    I didn't know I was supposed to rob stuff when I go out. :?

9. Batman can go out at night without Robin (robbin')[/quote]
    Oh my, I feel tarred with a rather large all encompassing brush :oops:
    I didn't know I was supposed to rob stuff when I go out. :?[/quote]

It was only a joke. Sorry if I offended you :oops:

10. Just like to point out that Liverpool is 800 years old 1207-2007, and is in the magna carter, so lets forget captial of culture, oh and no we are not the worst fans in Europe. And to top it all I had to watch the match with three blues.
    Nec Aspera Terrent

11. Don't understand why you would want to forget capital of culture if your city is 800 years old- Maybe it should be Capital of hard done by, it's always us...boo hoo :roll:

12. Tee-Hee!! Bet they were gutted you lost!

13. No, I detest Chelsea.

14. So do I..... :D

15. My Bold.

So what squaddie has never thought of nicking another nations flag or anything thats not tied down for that matter??

Oh and who really cares?

Edited to add, I reckon we could get a few from Mansfield Town too!!!!!