Liverpool-City of Culture 2008!!!

#2
Oh how very droll.

This happened in 2001. It is now 2008. It has feck all to do with the City of Culture celebrations, and as SG lives in Southport, feck all to do with Liverpool either.

You have a point?
 
#3
Heedthebaw said:
Oh how very droll.

This happened in 2001. It is now 2008. It has feck all to do with the City of Culture celebrations, and as SG lives in Southport, feck all to do with Liverpool either.
You have a point?

Apart from him playing for Liverpool Football Club perhaps :roll:
 
#4
There is at least one other football club in the city that would argue that LFC does not define the city! This coming from an LFC Fan!

Having said that I would counter that they are a small club that will soon be leaving the city and therefore do not have any valid input. :D
 
#5
Heedthebaw said:
There is at least one other football club in the city that would argue that LFC does not define the city! This coming from an LFC Fan!

Having said that I would counter that they are a small club that will soon be leaving the city and therefore do not have any valid input. :D
And to think I said nice things about your bunch once!!
 
#6
Heedthebaw said:
There is at least one other football club in the city that would argue that LFC does not define the city! This coming from an LFC Fan!

Having said that I would counter that they are a small club that will soon be leaving the city and therefore do not have any valid input. :D
There is only one team in Liverpool and thats Everton, Liverpool is for all the "woolybacks" in Runcorn, Widnes St helens etc and in case you're wondering I am from Everton I only work in this sh!thole Scotland :D
 
#8
jack-daniels said:
Heedthebaw said:
There is at least one other football club in the city that would argue that LFC does not define the city! This coming from an LFC Fan!

Having said that I would counter that they are a small club that will soon be leaving the city and therefore do not have any valid input. :D
And to think I said nice things about your bunch once!!
I have bloos in my Family JD, Its all Banter (for those of my age). For the young rats - on both sides - it all gets a bit dribbly in my opinion
 
#9
The_Terrible_Twins said:
Heedthebaw said:
There is at least one other football club in the city that would argue that LFC does not define the city! This coming from an LFC Fan!

Having said that I would counter that they are a small club that will soon be leaving the city and therefore do not have any valid input. :D
There is only one team in Liverpool and thats Everton, Liverpool is for all the "woolybacks" in Runcorn, Widnes St helens etc and in case you're wondering I am from Everton I only work in this sh!thole Scotland :D
I went to school in Everton valley and can't wait for you to fek off to tesco's the place might brighten up a bit then :lol:
 
#10
JP47 said:
The_Terrible_Twins said:
Heedthebaw said:
There is at least one other football club in the city that would argue that LFC does not define the city! This coming from an LFC Fan!

Having said that I would counter that they are a small club that will soon be leaving the city and therefore do not have any valid input. :D
There is only one team in Liverpool and thats Everton, Liverpool is for all the "woolybacks" in Runcorn, Widnes St helens etc and in case you're wondering I am from Everton I only work in this sh!thole Scotland :D
I went to school in Everton valley and can't wait for you to fek off to tesco's the place might brighten up a bit then :lol:

But who you gonna sell your copies of the " Big Issue " to then eh, la :D
 
#11
The_Terrible_Twins said:
But who you gonna sell your copies of the " Big Issue " to then eh, la :D
Pinbadge Pete can't have a home surely?

Edited to Add - We would sell them to all the Jester Hat wearing Norwegian Whoppers. Of which we admittedly have a few.......

:D
 
#12
The_Terrible_Twins said:
JP47 said:
The_Terrible_Twins said:
Heedthebaw said:
There is at least one other football club in the city that would argue that LFC does not define the city! This coming from an LFC Fan!

Having said that I would counter that they are a small club that will soon be leaving the city and therefore do not have any valid input. :D
There is only one team in Liverpool and thats Everton, Liverpool is for all the "woolybacks" in Runcorn, Widnes St helens etc and in case you're wondering I am from Everton I only work in this sh!thole Scotland :D
I went to school in Everton valley and can't wait for you to fek off to tesco's the place might brighten up a bit then :lol:

But who you gonna sell your copies of the " Big Issue " to then eh, la :D
Hey I've moved up in the world now I deliver the merseymart and a part time cash in hand as a doorman for Notre Dame :D
 
#13
Mr Gerrard's letter read: "I would like to say that in 2001 my son Steven was being terrorised by a notorious Liverpool gangster known as Purple Aki, who was threatening to maim my son by shooting him in the legs.
Then I'd be scared. Maybe if he is that worried he should move in to Big Duncs pad for some protection. Just look what happened to the scrotes that broke in to his pad.
 
#14
bobath said:
Mr Gerrard's letter read: "I would like to say that in 2001 my son Steven was being terrorised by a notorious Liverpool gangster known as Purple Aki, who was threatening to maim my son by shooting him in the legs.
Then I'd be scared. Maybe if he is that worried he should move in to Big Duncs pad for some protection. Just look what happened to the scrotes that broke in to his pad.
If it was Purple Aki he'd be shooting his muck up his hoop, the purple paedo !!
 
#15
I must admit to laughing at the "You're just a Fat Purple Aki" chants directed at the Yak on Derby Day.

Purple Aki is a puddy tat. :D
 
#16
City if chavs more like, how did they get this again, does one of the judges come from ye old scally land?
 
#18
Poor old Stevie G, threatened by purple paedo gangsters, his house robbed and his birthday watch robbed and his charlie loving missus getting "pancaked" haha by half the cities doormen.
Glad I'm poor sometimes.

Did you hear the chants at the Derby

" Who's the babies dad, who's the babies dad "

p.s. saw the robbed watch and its was fcuking nasty la.......10 grands worth of tasteless crap
 
#19
The_Terrible_Twins said:
Heedthebaw said:
There is at least one other football club in the city that would argue that LFC does not define the city! This coming from an LFC Fan!

Having said that I would counter that they are a small club that will soon be leaving the city and therefore do not have any valid input. :D
There is only one team in Liverpool and thats Everton, Liverpool is for all the "woolybacks" in Runcorn, Widnes St helens etc and in case you're wondering I am from Everton I only work in this sh!thole Scotland :D


Actually as a great man once said

"There are two great teams in Liverpool"

"Liverpool and Liverpool reserves"


Everton are not a big club, they just want to be.

Why are you so "bitter"? :p
 

Similar threads


New Posts

Latest Threads

Top