Liverpool burglars target footballers

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Steven, Dec 12, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The question is - Is anyone even slightly surprised?

2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Nope, nor bothered neither. As long as they are robbing these over-paid numskulls, they aren't robbing someone who could ill-afford to be robbed.

Just think, the robbers could go back every month, and there'd be thousands more available in stolen goods, if you like footballs, jewellry and fancy cars that is.

These scouse scallywags should be called Robin Hood.

3. I'm a Liverpool fan.

They can all afford it!

4. They are very vulnerable aren't they? Everyone knows when they are out of town. Even if they are playing at home, scallywags would know they'd be busy for 90 mins!

5. How much can it cost to get a big hairy neandethal type to baby sit your house when you aren't there?

A minscule percentage of what these primadonnas get paid.

6. wealth redistribution - are we sure these burglars are not liberal democrats ??

7. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

About £15 an hour or £6 if you go the direct labour route. A couple hundred quid a day to 3 lads on 3 shifts? As opposed to HOW MUCH to kick a football around?

Say £10k to make a house so secure you'd need a CAT D9 to get in, then a couple of grand to Broughton Controls for a CAT D9 stopper?

Nah, sorry. Poor auld coffin dodgers on sink estates losing their pension get my sympathy. Not these ponces.

8. Polish blokes would do it for £10 an hour and they'd do it well.

9. I'm an Everton fan so this is great news.

Some tried robbing Ducan Fergason's place a few years back. He smacked them around a bit and then sat on them untill plod arrived. The leason is don't try and steal from a 6"4' mental Glaswigian with a record for assault.

10. You mean they have burglars in Liverpool?

11. Yeah, course they wouldn't think of nicking anything would they. :roll:

12. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes you mean?

An age old problem not just suffered by Liverpool ball kickers.

13. If i was on the money Steve Gerrard is on i would employ one of three types of people.

Ex Them - Expensive often drunk but capable
    Known nasty bastard - Expensive but keeps the little fish at bay
    Eastern Block former KGB death squad type - Buy him a house but pay him minimum wage. Let him bury the evidence, etc.

14. I'm sure Gerrards missus could have a word with one of her special friends to get her extensive collection of Elizebeth Duke tom foolery back

15. "Who's that jizzing over your bird, is he a gangster? Is he a gangster?"

That was one of the funniest football chants i ever heard!