Liverpool Airport

i see Liverpool Airport was closed today for 6 hours after the discovery of a suspicious vehicle apparently the vehicle was insured, had valid road tax and still had it's radio fitted.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Got a couple of texts today...

1 can of petrol £5.40, 2 calor gas bottles £42.50, 2nd hand jeep cherokee £2,450, watching 2 terrorists burn alive...Fcuking Priceless!!

Just had an accident in my car, one of those new skodas hit me...Fcukin jam n sponge n jelly everywhere!

I heard that Liverpool is that rough the milkman has a rear gunner on his float :oops:

three asylum seekers were tragically knocked down & killed today in a supermarket car park.

tesco....................................every little helps.

Walkers have added two new crisp flavours to their airport selection: Smokey asian and barbecued jeep.

Police have named the man arrested at Glasgow airport after setting himself on fire as Singe Majeep

looney said:
Sweating like a scouser on a charge.
Yeah, it's a right bummer getting out of Shell Suits into the communal "I'm an innocent upstanding member of the community, suit and tie.

Shoe's are a bit of a bounder too"

RMA1

War Hero
We thae terrorists wearing Shell suits or was it BP or Texaco

TAXI for a couple o' F*annies!!

so much for the fecking smoking ban a paki has already been caught smoking outside glasgow airport

A paki and an englishman sitting in a bar. Paki drinks his beer and throws his glass in the air, pulls out a gun and shoots it. He says "in Islamabad our glasses are so cheap we dont need to drink from the same one twice!" The englishman cool as a cucumber drinks his beer, throws his glass, pulls out a gun and shoots the paki. He says "In England we have so many paki's we don't need to drink with the same one twice!!!

Closed for 6 hours - FCK - no wheels left on the aircraft. Even the passengers have to board and unboard on the move.

BT.

Brew_Time said:
Closed for 6 hours - FCK - no wheels left on the aircraft. Even the passengers have to board and unboard on the move.

BT.
Eh? Have I missed something or has BT gone doolallytap?

duckiciao said:
Brew_Time said:

BT.
Eh? Have I missed something or has BT gone doolallytap?
You missed something. Read the opening post - like I'm always told to do.

SpannerSpanker said:
Got a couple of texts today...

1 can of petrol £5.40, 2 calor gas bottles £42.50, 2nd hand jeep cherokee £2,450, watching 2 terrorists burn alive...Fcuking Priceless!!

Just had an accident in my car, one of those new skodas hit me...Fcukin jam n sponge n jelly everywhere!
just spent £10 on texts sending sponge and jelly joke to my mates.
Pure class. :D

Just received this one.

Baggage handlers at Glasgow airport were said to be furious when the Indian they ordered turned up burnt....

A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
i see Liverpool Airport was closed today for 6 hours after the discovery of a suspicious vehicle apparently the vehicle was insured, had valid road tax and still had it's radio fitted.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

McDonalds have announced the release of the new "Flaming McMuslim" however it is only currently available at the drive-thru at Glasgow Airport

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
so much for the fecking smoking ban a paki has already been caught smoking outside glasgow airport
Being blessed with a sense of humor like most of the people on this site and a graduate of the Gene Hunt school of sensitivity I forwarded some of Knockers and the other lads jokes to some colleagues

They all seemed to enjoy them exept one who has taken offence at me using the 'P' word
Apparently it is a disgusting word and conjers far worse images than a chap on fire

So incase any of you work with little miss liberal knickers like me I've reworked it for you (she also thinks that we shouldn't brand them as Muslim terrorists as that to is offensive)

I'm just waiting on a reply to my Chill Nigga mail I sent her

So much for the fecking smoking ban a non specific non religious based ethnic minority possibly with terrorisim links wich may or may not be from abroad has already been caught smoking outside glasgow airport