Liverpool Airport

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by A_Knocker_Till_The_End, Jul 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i see Liverpool Airport was closed today for 6 hours after the discovery of a suspicious vehicle apparently the vehicle was insured, had valid road tax and still had it's radio fitted.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

2. great stuff,, british humour at its best,,,

3. Got a couple of texts today...

1 can of petrol £5.40, 2 calor gas bottles £42.50, 2nd hand jeep cherokee £2,450, watching 2 terrorists burn alive...Fcuking Priceless!!

Just had an accident in my car, one of those new skodas hit me...Fcukin jam n sponge n jelly everywhere!

4. I heard that Liverpool is that rough the milkman has a rear gunner on his float :oops:

5. three asylum seekers were tragically knocked down & killed today in a supermarket car park.

tesco....................................every little helps.

6. Sweating like a scouser on a charge.

7. Walkers have added two new crisp flavours to their airport selection: Smokey asian and barbecued jeep.

Police have named the man arrested at Glasgow airport after setting himself on fire as Singe Majeep

8. Yeah, it's a right bummer getting out of Shell Suits into the communal "I'm an innocent upstanding member of the community, suit and tie.

Shoe's are a bit of a bounder too"

9. :D
    Thank you, I haven’t laughed out loud for ages.

10. We thae terrorists wearing Shell suits or was it BP or Texaco

TAXI for a couple o' F*annies!!

11. so much for the fecking smoking ban a paki has already been caught smoking outside glasgow airport

12. A paki and an englishman sitting in a bar. Paki drinks his beer and throws his glass in the air, pulls out a gun and shoots it. He says "in Islamabad our glasses are so cheap we dont need to drink from the same one twice!" The englishman cool as a cucumber drinks his beer, throws his glass, pulls out a gun and shoots the paki. He says "In England we have so many paki's we don't need to drink with the same one twice!!!

13. Closed for 6 hours - FCK - no wheels left on the aircraft. Even the passengers have to board and unboard on the move.

BT.

14. Eh? Have I missed something or has BT gone doolallytap?

15. You missed something. Read the opening post - like I'm always told to do.