Live vasectomy on Good Morning

Glad I'm the better part of 6000 miles away.

Things I Never Need To See:

1. Keira Knightly curling one out after 10 G&Ts and a Chicken Jalfrezi with Keema Na'an.
2. Someone getting the snip.

End of list.

Somehow I didn't think TV could get any worse than Katie Couric (Spam Fern Britton, but slim) getting an endoscope shoved up her hoop. How wrong I was.

Birdie_Numnums said:
Croque_Monsieur said:
I have to deal with patents on surgical instruments for a living, this naturally includes reading about how and where to use them.....once ended up looking through a bunch of stuff about penis enlargement/extension 8O not pretty pictures I assure you :cry:

Strangely most were Russian.....
Part of work. Yeh, sure, right. Sooooo, did you get it done?
"STRAPADICTOMY FORCEPS"?

crabtastic said:

1. Keira Knightly curling one out after 10 G&Ts and a Chicken Jalfrezi with Keema Na'an.2. Someone getting the snip.

End of list.

Somehow I didn't think TV could get any worse than Katie Couric (Spam Fern Britton, but slim) getting an endoscope shoved up her hoop. How wrong I was.
Where did you see that?

firestarter said:
crabtastic said:

1. Keira Knightly curling one out after 10 G&Ts and a Chicken Jalfrezi with Keema Na'an.2. Someone getting the snip.

End of list.

Where did you see that?
A little known (and under-rated) German flick she did right before she got the part of Natalie Portman's wallah in Star Wars 1. :twisted:

Nah, only kidding. I haven't. That's the point. I think I can go my entire life without ever feeling the need to see either.

SNIPPAGE!!?? FFS its done and dusted in no time at all. But >>>> Whwn they say you may feel some mild discomfort, they are lying. What they fail to tell you is your vas def's are attached to your ears.... yyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooowwwwwwwwww!