Live Suicide

#3
Darwin at work yet again.

Anyone got a copy of the footage yet?


I was actually a bit disappointed. I was hoping to read that it was Chubb/warrant/doctrine/pentwyn who had topped themself. Maybe next week?
 
#4
Dammit - I miss all the good stuff and end up watching House with her
 
#7
This kind of stunt gives ordinary decent exhibitionists a bad name.
 
#8
Another oxymoron to sit alongside 'civil servant' ......... there's a few around here who could do with webcams..........
 
#9
This is interesting clinically. A depressive exhibitionist. There's not many of them about (and one less now, before anyone makes the joke).
 
#10
How ghastly.

DontMentionTheWar said:
This is interesting clinically. A depressive exhibitionist. There's not many of them about (and one less now, before anyone makes the joke).
While one would hate to think this particular behaviour could catch on, among those with certain Personality Disorders, a combination of exhibitionism and self-destructive behaviour is far from uncommon.
 
#11
I hope it does catch on actually. It would serve several purposes.

1. Relieve the NHS.
2. Provide entertainment
3. Removes 'rogue genes' from the pool.
 
#12
The Lord Flasheart said:
I hope it does catch on actually. It would serve several purposes.

1. Relieve the NHS.
2. Provide entertainment
3. Removes 'rogue genes' from the pool.
It won't be long before Endemol/Big Brother get in on it.
 
#13
The Lord Flasheart said:
3. Removes 'rogue genes' from the pool.
Especially Michael Barrymore's pool.
 
#14
bovvyblonde said:
The Lord Flasheart said:
I hope it does catch on actually. It would serve several purposes.

1. Relieve the NHS.
2. Provide entertainment
3. Removes 'rogue genes' from the pool.
It won't be long before Endemol/Big Brother get in on it.

Hope so.

Would deffo watch the Celebrity Suicide Big Brother. The more adventurous and cunning the suicide, the more grub the remaining inmates get.

The winner tops him/herself in front of Devina. Hopefully it would be a suicide pact and the frumpy old bint slices her wrists too. Remember kids, along the vein, not across it. ;)
 
#16
The Lord Flasheart said:
bovvyblonde said:
The Lord Flasheart said:
I hope it does catch on actually. It would serve several purposes.

1. Relieve the NHS.
2. Provide entertainment
3. Removes 'rogue genes' from the pool.
It won't be long before Endemol/Big Brother get in on it.

Hope so.

Would deffo watch the Celebrity Suicide Big Brother. The more adventurous and cunning the suicide, the more grub the remaining inmates get.

The winner tops him/herself in front of Devina. Hopefully it would be a suicide pact and the frumpy old bint slices her wrists too. Remember kids, along the vein, not across it. ;)
I didn't watch it, but was it Anne Diamond, Vanessa Feltz and Les Dennis who were were heading that way? Mind you, the first two wouldn't want to miss out on the grub.
 
#17
blue_sophist said:
Offer free full-strength class A drugs on the NHS.
Dead cheap, solves loads of problems for society, reduces crime levels, etc etc.

Even better, buy a couple of poppy fields off the ragheads in the Stan for about £500 a shot and you have an endless supply of class A shit.

You could ensure that everyone who appears in 'OK' magazine and other Z listers could be off their head and on their way to utopia for bugger all.

It's a win, win situation plus with phone in's, you could make a packet.
 
#18
The Lord Flasheart said:
blue_sophist said:
Offer free full-strength class A drugs on the NHS.
Dead cheap, solves loads of problems for society, reduces crime levels, etc etc.
Even better, buy a couple of poppy fields off the ragheads in the Stan for about £500 a shot and you have an endless supply of class A shit.
You could ensure that everyone who appears in 'OK' magazine and other Z listers could be off their head and on their way to utopia for bugger all.
It's a win, win situation plus with phone in's, you could make a packet.
Not just the celebs ... we need ThomsonFly to take the chavs there as well to .... enjoy ... and not come back.
 
#19
blue_sophist said:
Not just the celebs ... we need ThomsonFly to take the chavs there as well to .... enjoy ... and not come back.

Brilliant!

Suicide Charters.

I'm sure there are more than a couple of former RyanAir flight crew who require the 15 minute watch. Pack it full of ASBO hoodies then track the flight live on the interweb. William Hill could take bets on the lat and long where it ploughs in.
 
#20
Gets my vote .... with follow-on flights for the "bruddas" who want to run the business. No return flights, of course ... crew duty time or some similar excuse.

How will the Talib cope with that lot on their doorstep?
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top