Live sport streaming.

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by DISCOS, Mar 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Looking for info on any live streaming sites that will be showing the UEFA cup tonight (for free), after the Everton Iti's match, on nights in work and the TV here only shows BBC1 and 2, I have a funny feeling the work firewall wont let this happen but further info would be appreciated.

2. When Im installing the sopcast, its saying that the sopcast main app is not compatible with sopcast core module, and to reinstall it, which I did but coming with same error, I think that its because Im using a remote desk top to access the internet on my work computer so it has no access to the C drive, tried installing it to the desktop but this is when I get the big foxtrot oscar pop up, cheers for the heads up on the website though.
  3. Same detail mate, must be the setup here, thanks anyway
  4. Sopcast kicks off Trojan warnings for me.....
  5. Hmmm, McAfee didnt pick anything up for me! do a search for sopcast player on the web, as long as you have it, it will work with that site, doesnt matter where it comes from.

Maybe its just from that mirror, they often put crap in with the download, but not usually a trojan.
  6. Im pretty sure i got it from the main site, to be honest.

AVG kicked off with the .exe, the .zip and the registry entries.
  7. Not sure what to say then, ive used it for about 2 years and never had any problems with it.
  8. No worries mate. Ground is only up the road anyway!