• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Live Poll - A Sweepstake - Beebs Baby

OK. Its a bit like the Dead Poll, but we have to guess what date the small child that is kicking the shite out of my partner in crime is going to emerge (No-one mention the Omen).

I have predicted that the most junior member of Beebs' tribe will make an exit for freedom on 03 Oct 05. (but I reckon it will be nearer midnight on the 3/4th).

She has offered to send me photos of my latest offspring (a la turkey baster), but I declined. She still insisted, on the phone tonight, to check the batteries on the camera. God bless the teenager. God speed!!!!!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
We are working from unchecked data here.

To get an accurate date we have to work back from the date of conception. So do you have any pics of said occurence with date/time stamp which we can use to make our shaky judgements?

However, with the lack of clear and authenticated info I suggest Thursday 6 Oct - which allows time for celebrations to start on Friday to ensure baby is well and truly welcomed to this planet (May the Power help and protect her/him)

I was picturing more like this;

or this;

Are we sure bbc is actually human? She appears to have been up the duff longer than a Blue Whale.

I'm going for 0645/12/2009 as the calving dtg.

Auld-Yin said:
We are working from unchecked data here.

To get an accurate date we have to work back from the date of conception. So do you have any pics of said occurence with date/time stamp which we can use to make our shaky judgements?

However, with the lack of clear and authenticated info I suggest Thursday 6 Oct - which allows time for celebrations to start on Friday to ensure baby is well and truly welcomed to this planet (May the Power help and protect her/him)
Auld Yin, unfortunately we had no photos taken of the turkey baster and I, however, I can confirm it is my child.

Flashy, I agree - she has been up the spout forever. My little angel must be suffering.

Maybe she's already given birth, but it's taken one look at us and climbed back up inside?

5th October, Noon. Without a doubt and to the minute.

Latest Threads