Live Poll - A Sweepstake - Beebs Baby

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Dale the snail, Sep 21, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. OK. Its a bit like the Dead Poll, but we have to guess what date the small child that is kicking the shite out of my partner in crime is going to emerge (No-one mention the Omen).

I have predicted that the most junior member of Beebs' tribe will make an exit for freedom on 03 Oct 05. (but I reckon it will be nearer midnight on the 3/4th).

She has offered to send me photos of my latest offspring (a la turkey baster), but I declined. She still insisted, on the phone tonight, to check the batteries on the camera. God bless the teenager. God speed!!!!!

2. Surely the sweepstake should be if the said child is a true gwar?

3. 0600hrs, 05/10/05. Whats the prize.?????

4. 0330hrs 09/10

5. Any time on the 12th (My Birthday)

6. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

We are working from unchecked data here.

To get an accurate date we have to work back from the date of conception. So do you have any pics of said occurence with date/time stamp which we can use to make our shaky judgements?

However, with the lack of clear and authenticated info I suggest Thursday 6 Oct - which allows time for celebrations to start on Friday to ensure baby is well and truly welcomed to this planet (May the Power help and protect her/him)

7. I was picturing more like this;

[​IMG]

or this;

[​IMG]

Are we sure bbc is actually human? She appears to have been up the duff longer than a Blue Whale.

I'm going for 0645/12/2009 as the calving dtg.

8. Auld Yin, unfortunately we had no photos taken of the turkey baster and I, however, I can confirm it is my child.

Flashy, I agree - she has been up the spout forever. My little angel must be suffering.

9. Maybe she's already given birth, but it's taken one look at us and climbed back up inside?

5th October, Noon. Without a doubt and to the minute.

10. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

0400 30th September... and gwar like it's late lamented dad, Robin Cook.

11. Who's the dad......Stevie Wonder?

12. 8 Oct 05 0300

It will be as Gwa as the scottish guy on the Simpsons

Edited cos I am an arrse

13. I heard your red pubes were tangled with her human ones.

14. I heard your called 'Fish-Head' because you spend all your time with your face in her box.

15. November 11 2006 weighing in at 3st 6lbs and looking like a cross between Bernard Manning and Mick Hucknell