• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Live Online Vehicle Speed Checking System

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
Cnut! It told me I'd been shafted in Newquay, and I was only there a couple of months back so I got a little worried!

Question: Am I right in thinking that if a letter isn't sent within three weeks of an offence you've gotten away with it? If so, my luck has continued. God knows how.

BrunoNoMedals said:
Question: Am I right in thinking that if a letter isn't sent within three weeks of an offence you've gotten away with it? If so, my luck has continued. God knows how.
Yes! The police MUST send you a notice of intended prosecution within 14 days. If they do not, the case is null-and-void.

imagine my shock and horror when my motorbike showed speeding only 10 miles from my location...
then i hit show picture and thought phew then i thought w****r!!!ROTPMSL

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
JohnSmith said:
BrunoNoMedals said:
Yes! The police MUST send you a notice of intended prosecution within 14 days. If they do not, the case is null-and-void.
Second bullet dodged, then 8O

Ta muchly.

Latest Threads