Live camera feed Baghdad

Go here http://www.foxnews.com/ and on the right hand side you will see Baghdad cam it's live it may take awhile to work on a dial up connection.

I've always toyed with the idea of starting a Global News network composed entirely of webcams in hotspots around the world.

Must look at the idea again whenever I can find some bloody time :cry:

I think it's been done....I'll try and find the link.

if there is one for Falluja i would like to see the action when the US troops move in (providing the power supply keeps up)
also maybe have a look at how Najaf is doing etc

Course you would you slavering little scrote. And I bet you'll start touching yourself in special places when real people start getting bits shot off them. It's not put on for your entertainment, ********.

Gizzit said:
Course you would you slavering little scrote. And I bet you'll start touching yourself in special places when real people start getting bits shot off them. It's not put on for your entertainment, ********.
:lol:

YODA said:
There is Much anger in this one

Gizzit said:
touchy? Thats what we all watch the telly for