Live at the Apollo

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by allyjs, Dec 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone else watching Patrick Kielty and thinking he is funny as feck. I was quite surprised.

Edit to add: BBC 1 after the news at ten.
  2. Yeah, that was funny stuff.
  3. "Come on! Admit it, you miss us! We were much better than these so called Muslim Fundamentalists.... Remember the good old days... Where we'd ring you up.... Have a little natter... Tell you exactly where the bomb was and give you plenty of time to evacuate the area...."

I'm sure the Conservative Govermnent of 1983 having a knees-up in Brighton would disagree Patrick, but I thought you were very funny.

And considering his father was murdered by the UFF when he was just fifteen years old, I'd say that gives him as much right as anyone to base some of his material around the troubles in Northern Ireland.
  4. "The IRA would have hijacked the aircraft..... Flown them into to the Twin Towers..... and then escaped!"

Funny as feck
  5. "And don't tell me about Terrorism, I grew up with the lot.. The IRA.... The Provisional IRA... The Real IRA.... Diet IRA.... And I can't believe it's not the IRA"

6. From the Wiki!

In September 2007 Kielty apologised after joking about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann during filming of a TV show. The comments prompted several outraged audience members to leave the Dublin auditorium. [6]

Good lad! :twisted:
  7. The last bit he said "but remember Iraq is IRA with just a Q on the end shows you miss us lol".
  8. No, your assessment has glaring errors.

The IRA would have stolen the aircraft, but would have been caught later trying to stuff them into a culvert under the twin towers!
  9. ...after stuffing them with milk churns full of anfo LOL!

10. any links to this that anyone knows of?