Litvinenko was killed by ... British secret services?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by KGB_resident, May 31, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6706921.stm

2. It wasnt me mam, it was that big bloke over there.

3. My bold, not like Mr Putin nudged someone to say something is it, (or disappear)

4. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Is wis a big boy wi a stick. Ah was up the next close.

5. MI6 tries to recruit foreign national shock, horror!

6. I suppose we'll be to blame for Lugavoi's imminent disappearance... :roll:

7. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

MI6 and the Duke of Edinburgh killed Litvinenko because he was about to marry Putin's son.

8. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Funny thing is the Rooskies still think that these soviet type propaganda fantasies will wash in the west. I can’t understand why they still think it’s the 1960s and this bullsh1t will be believed. Hellooooo…..

Shows a lack of imagination I guess.

9. Utter tosh.

So they want us to believe the British wanted incriminating information about Putin? Whatever for? He's got a year to run, and then someone else takes over. So why? It doesn't make sense. This is the classic "everyone around us is against us" mentality your lot always trot out. Elections next year, of course.

If the British were involved with killing him, why was he bumped with a radioisotope which is almost all made in Russia?

Far more likely, that like many other people who the Russian government doesn't like nowadays, he got rubbed out by them. Perhaps he knew too much about someone who might be President of Russia next. Who knows.

10. Don't tell it to mrs.Putin, because she has only two daughters.

11. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Snotting coffee down my nose is not how I like to spend my mid-morning. Kindly stop it.

If he's got evidence that the Cousins were bothering him, all he has to do is bowl up in a British Court with it. Or ring the Sunday Times.

Besides, if MI6 or anyone else wanted to know what Litvinenko had on Putin they could read his books - or simply ask him? Because he was shouting it from the rooftops before they did for him.

12. Many believe that the next Russian president would be a formal not real decision-maker. And in 2012 mr.Punit would be a president again. So any information (especially unpleasant) about mr.Putin is very valuable.

13. KGB_resident, do you actually buy the Russian line about this actually being some kind of twisted British assasination?

14. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Of course he does - he is a product of the USSR and hasn't quite grasped the fact the world has moved on yet...

15. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer