Little Lord Fauntleroy ...... I mean Prince Harry wants to fly a helicopter

Prince Harry to be hunted by dogs and tortured in SAS style training session... as he gets new name to fight in Afghanistan

Read more: Prince Harry to be hunted by dogs and tortured in Brecon Beacons, as he gets new name to fight in Afghanistan | Mail Online

Prince Harry is to be dumped in a remote mountain range, hunted down and tortured - before he returns to Afghanistan.

The Apache helicopter pilot will be tracked by dogs for three days in the Welsh Brecon Beacons to learn how to cope if he was shot down behind enemy lines.

Once captured, the brutal SAS training exercise will see him forced to stay awake and subjected to mental abuse - including continual screaming in his face and blasted with white noise.

He will also be given a new ID - to stop the Taliban from targeting him - when he returns to the war-torn country next year.

................ Why stop at being an Apache pilot, why does'nt he go the full hog and ask granny to let him be an astronaut and fly the space shuttle?

You arse!

(fucking 10 letters)

Prince Harry to be hunted by dogs and tortured in SAS style training session... as he gets new name to fight in Afghanistan

Read more: Prince Harry to be hunted by dogs and tortured in Brecon Beacons, as he gets new name to fight in Afghanistan | Mail Online

Prince Harry is to be dumped in a remote mountain range, hunted down and tortured - before he returns to Afghanistan.

The Apache helicopter pilot will be tracked by dogs for three days in the Welsh Brecon Beacons to learn how to cope if he was shot down behind enemy lines.

Once captured, the brutal SAS training exercise will see him forced to stay awake and subjected to mental abuse - including continual screaming in his face and blasted with white noise.

He will also be given a new ID - to stop the Taliban from targeting him - when he returns to the war-torn country next year.

................ Why stop at being an Apache pilot, why does'nt he go the full hog and ask granny to let him be an astronaut and fly the space shuttle?
Why don't you ask your Granny for anal? It was only £15 the last time I enquired.
You cock-end.

Why don't you ask your Granny for anal? It was only £15 the last time I enquired.
You cock-end.
Then she obviously conned you, you knobber

Ahh at last I see something from the scrofulous Peter Dow. Now I know why people think you are a cunt. And why I agree with them.

Ahh at last I see something from the scrofulous Peter Dow. Now I know why people think you are a cunt. And why I agree with them.
I am not Peter Dow, I am a student/disciple of his.

I defer to your superior knowledge, however my opinion remains unchanged.

Bore off you fucking walking advertisement for abortion. Dull cunt

Firstly Prince Harry graduates from sandhurst as an officer, he goes on to patrol a deserted street in Afghanistan with a few publicity shots of him shotting invisible taliban. Then all of a sudden he wants to fly helicopters with bug guns, so he becomes an apache pilot.

I am pretty sure that had harry not been born into royalty, he would definately be on the arrsepedia walt hall of fame.