Little Hitlers overkill security

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by chocolate_frog, Aug 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Two mongs who drive busses for a living for "the Ryanair of the M6" made a 500 mile/12 hour journey hell for a lass by not allowing her to take on board hand luggage. Which contained all the normal stuff you know drinks, books.

To add to the misery the bus had no heating and no working bog!!!!

. . . but you just try getting drinks onboard the 'Ryanair of the M6' From The Times online.

Megabus promise an inquiry, personally I would have burned the bus down just for the treatment!!!!

Could they be done for attempted murder after denying her to take drink on board for a 12 hour trip? Just a thought. :p
  2. presumably the bus-company has an arangement with Islamofascist suicide-bombers that if they are going to blow-up one of their buses, they will not board it at either Dundee or Glasgow, reminds me a bit about the story of the UK military radar warning Air Defence system [ true? ] that only operated Monday to Friday. If true, presumably the rationale was that USSR Red Airforce Blinders would not bomb other countries with hydrogen bombs on the weekends, but only on a Monday to Friday schedule.

Saludos Amigos
  3. Not sure about the attempted murder rap chocolate_frog, but I would hazard a guess that if the newspaper report is fair and accurate, they are in breach of "health and safety" regulations.

Saludos Amigos and thanx chocolate_frog for picking up on this story, had not seen it before.

4. At weekends mate I suppose they mobilised the Royal Observer Corps to look out across the sea with their binos......................

"Hello 0 this is A11 Unidentified aircraft heading, err".
    "Oh shite"!! ........................
  5. heating and a bog? things have improved since the old days then! when Stagecoach used to sell homemade doorstop sandwiches and made a fuel stop in Errol.........
  6. I don't know the exact regulations but I am pretty sure that if you were to transport cattle for 12 hours over 500 miles in those conditions without a rest and a drink you'd be up in court for it!
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Maybe the rules were different a fucking decade ago.
    • Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I know it's Easter, but the resurrection of a 10 year old thread.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. 10 year old resurrection o_O
  10. @Mothman.

You are Lazarus and I want my £20.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. There's obviously no Cadet camp this weekend!
  12. 1929445_10156700671365057_4027354960475139519_n.jpg

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. Knobthroat is so offensive! Knob gobbler is much more polite.
  14. brings a whole new perspective on Neck choker though doesn't it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.