Little help required

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by t309, Sep 2, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. One and all

At the church I attend there was a funeral today of a former signaller, his widow and kids are not far from poverty and to confound matters his widow is 6 months pregnant and has been diagnosed with pre eclampsia.

He was killed in an RTA whilst working.

If the guy had been infantry I would know how to steer the family for help, but have never dealt with the Royal Signals and could do with a steer regarding any Royal Signals associations that may be of use to her.

Happy to discuss further by pm if required.

2. Try contacting Royal Signals RHQ in Blandford who may be able to help by passing you onto the Royal Signals Benevolent Fund which aids former signallers and their families in need.
  3. Jock, many thanks.
  4. There are branches of the Royal Signals Association throughout the UK. This link Royal Signals Association - Branches gives you the locations of them. Unfortunately, I can't see any phone numbers but you can e-mail them.
    Hope it all works out. They are there, specifically, to help in cases like this. However, when my daughter had a problem, SSAFA were extremely helpful. Branch
  5. exbleep thnk you, will add that to the list.
  6. Try the RBL they are alwys willing to help.
  7. I'm at Blandford if you would like me to make contact with anyone here face to face please let me know and i will help
  8. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Mrs Linda Sizeland
    RHQ Royal Signals
    Blandford Camp
    Dorset DT11 8RH
    Telephone: 01258 48 2089
    Fax: 01258 48 2084 E-mail: