Little eye on the provinces

G

goatrutar

Sounds like a bit of harmless romantic fun. With an IQ of 60, you'd expect him to behave like a rabid chimp wouldn't you? Not he was wanking out the front of a primary school.

"She called her mother on her mobile telephone who called the police.”

FFS! She can't remember 9-9-9?? She calls someone else who cannot give the control room the suspect's description, direction of travel, etc? People like that - and I've had to deal with many of them - cause me to grind my teeth!

I like to believe people attending this website can either deal with a wrong doer and properly dispose of the body, OR ring 9-9-9 for assistance.

G

goatrutar

A handy hint for when you're in Australia being stalked by a rabid masturbating retard. 999 doesn't work here it's 000.

A wanker with an IQ of 60 who fancies saddle sore totty and thinks a tin of beans costs £8!

Normally in east Yorkshire that will get you a seat in parliament and an eventual knighthood!

"She called her mother on her mobile telephone who called the police.” FFS! She can't remember 9-9-9?? She calls someone else who cannot give the control room the suspect's description, direction of travel, etc? People like that - and I've had to deal with many of them - cause me to grind my teeth! I like to believe people attending this website can either deal with a wrong doer and properly dispose of the body, OR ring 9-9-9 for assistance.
Be fair she doesn't sound that bright with a line like:
“No one has lawful authority to expose themselves to me,” said the rider in her statement.
You'd think she'd have been fairly moist and up for it after an hour with 20 hands between her legs.....
Other half rides horses, might have to use that one later.