Little Chubby has had a drop too much

They thought they could trust Little Chubby in public. They were wrong:

Chinese Robot Smashes Booth and Injures Man at Shenzhen Hi-Tech Fair

"A robot called ‘Little Chubby’ (小胖) was temporarily left without supervision at the hi-tech fair, after which it suddenly smashed through a glass booth and injured a visitor. "

Here's Little Chubby being led away afterwards. I could swear he's had ten pints and is going to swamp the bed.

They thought they could trust Little Chubby in public. They were wrong:

Chinese Robot Smashes Booth and Injures Man at Shenzhen Hi-Tech Fair

"A robot called ‘Little Chubby’ (小胖) was temporarily left without supervision at the hi-tech fair, after which it suddenly smashed through a glass booth and injured a visitor. "

Here's Little Chubby being led away afterwards. I could swear he's had ten pints and is going to swamp the bed.

Looks like a Minion in a pedal bin.

Looks like a Minion in a pedal bin.
That's how @The_Snail is going to end up as her crumbly bones get to the point that they are unable to support her unaided.

Imagine if you will a modern take on a Dalek from Darlo. (And be scared, very scared)

That's how @The_Snail is going to end up as her crumbly bones get to the point that they are unable to support her unaided.

Imagine if you will a modern take on a Dalek from Darlo. (And be scared, very scared)
I'm going to punch you in the throat.

it's failed to follow the three laws of robotics, Asimov will be dissapointed

I thought this thread was going to be about the OP having brewers droop !

As someone said: if you're under 60 you weren't promised a flying car, but a cyberpunk dystopia. That said it always sounded more glamorous.